Benny- My girl

Benny pov

I sat in my chair, studying the chess board Infront of me. It was an easy move, but I wanted to go easy on him  he was my best mate after all.

"Benny, don't you ever get bored off chess?" Jack asked.

"No"

"I mean don't you ever want to do anything other than stare at a chess board constantly"

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know" he sighed " live a little, get drunk, meet a nice girl, have some fun, settle down"

"I wish" I smirked.

"Why" he smiled "got your eye on someone?"

"Maybe" I moved a piece across the board.

"Who?" He laughed.

"I ain't telling you!"

"You tell me everything! Come on I wanna know who this lucky girl is"

"There's no point" I sighed " she won't want to be with me so..."

"Well, tell me who it is and I might be able to help"

"You just want to know becuase you're nosy" I chuckled.

"No seriously" he smiled " I can help"

I pushed my hair back and sunk into my chair.

"Alright fine" I gave in " Beth Harmon"

"No way dude!" He pushed my shoulder.

"I told you"

"Well, you have some stuff in common" he said.

"Chess, that's it"

"I think I know someone who can help" he said.

"Don't mess with me man"

"No really" he argued " I do"

He stood up from his chair and grabbed his jacket,putting it on.

"I'll take you there now" he said.

"What, now?"

"Yes now, get off your arse and let's go!"

We drove along the dark road, I wasn't quite sure where we were going. All Jack said is that he would sort it all out. I wasn't sure if I completely trusted him. He was the type of freind who liked to joke around so you could never tell of he was serious, or just joking.

"So, who are we going to see exactly?" I asked.

"A freind" he said "but it won't be for free, there will be a price"

A price?

He pulled up on a drive next to another car, in front of a house. It was a nice house, small but nice. It was pristine. The grass cut perfectly, the windows polished, it was very tidy. Unlike my messy apartment, it was taken care of.

We got out the car and Jack went straight up to the door, ringing the doorbell.

The door opened revealing a woman. She was shortish but not that short. Ebony Jeans hugged her legs and she wore a sheer black top showing her lacy bra underneath. Her Y/hc hair lose and flowing.

"Jack" she said "what are you doing here?"

"We need a favour Y/n" said Jack.

"Come on in then" she opened the door wider.

We walked in and the inside was bigger than I had expected. She must have manipulated it to look larger than it was. Everything was rather plain, either grey,black or white. The occasional splash of colour here and there. We sat down at her table.

"So who's this?" She asked pointing to me.

"Benny Watts" I said holding out my hand.

She didn't take it, so I just awkwardly retracted it.

"Benny here likes this girl" said Jack " but we need your help to get her attention. We need you to pretend to be in a relationship with Benny, just until we get Beth's attention"

"I'm not doing it for free" she said " I want some sort of payment"

"What kind of payment?" I asked.

"Any kind you want" she looked at me "money, valuables... sex"

"You have sex for payment?" I asked shocked.

"Only if he's good looking" she winked.

"Umm... well..." I stuttered.

"Let's just say you can pay me when I think of something" she said " for now let's just get to business"

"Right so?" Said Jack.

"How do you Intend on getting Beth's attention?" She asked.

"Well, I have a chess tournament coming up" I said "she will be there too"

"Perfect" she said " I'll go with you, make sure she sees you with me, go on a couple of dates, get her attention"

"Ok,Benny pick her up then, take her with you" said Jack.

"Hold on a minute" she stopped us " before you leave I want to set some ground rules"

"Ground rules?" Asked Jack.

"Yes ground rules" she said sternly.

She turned to me.

"You can't touch me without my consent" she said.

"That's fine" I said.

"You can't drink enough for you to get drunk when I'm around, no touching my stuff and you can only kiss me when Beth's around because that's the only reason we're doing this"

"Fine by me" I said.

We walked out of the house and headed to the car.

"Oh and about sex" she said.

I turned around to look at her, leaning on the door.

"Forget it"

                               A/n

    I was supposed to publish this tomorrow but I got a bit excited and couldn't wait. New series? What you guys think?