Tbs- Interviews - part 2

I headed back to my hotel room, slipping of my clothes and putting on Thomas's T-shirt. Thomas came into the room, pretty much doing the same exept he stood only in his boxers.

"You need to come to bed with me" He said.

"Why?"

"Otherwise I'm going to go over to Dylan's room and kill him"

"Thomas" I smiled putting ny arms around his neck " yes, I am a little annoyed he did that but it doesn't matter"

"I just wish he didn't talk so much"He laughed.

"I know he has no filter, he says the first thing that comes to his head, but you'll get over it"

"I know"

"And we probably should get to bed because we are going home tomorrow "

I walked over to the bed and climbed in. He did to on his side.

"Thomas?" I said.

"Mhm"

"Please get up this time because I don't have the energy to wake you up when you're out stone cold"

"Sorry, but you're the one who decides to bounce on me to wake me up which isn't very effective"

"Oh it's effective Thomas you just pretend to still be asleep so I kept doing it, you enjoy it to much" I sighed.

"I don't enjoy it! It's irritating, uncomfortable and it gives me a boner so no"

"Ok fine, next time you don't wake up I'll chuck a bucket of water over your head instead"

"No!"