Newt- Rivals- part 5

It took me a while to realise I had developed feelings for him. All those years of dispising him and debating  with him had almost blinded me from the fact that I was totally and completely In love with him. I think in a way that I almost used the fighting to mask the fact that I liked him. Because I would rather hate him than get hurt. I had No Idea what to do.

I heard a loud thump next to me and I jumped up. Newt was lying in a bundle on the floor. When he realised I noticed him he got up quickly, brushing himself off.

"Newt? What are you doing? How did you get into my house?"

"Window"

"You know, normal people walk through the door"

"It was locked"

"Yeah! To stop people breaking in, in the middle of the night!"

"Well, I wanted to see you"

"Newt for gods sake" I got out if my bed walking up to him.

"Have you been crying?" He looked concerned.

"No" I wiped my cheeks of tears " why would you care anyway?"

"Of course I care, I'm not heartless"

"Why are you here?"

"I think you know"

"no I don't"

He came forward and kissed me passionately. This time I kissed back, I didn't object, slinging my arms over hid shoulders. He broke away for a second.

"That's why"

He quickly reattached and started kissing again, this time harder. He broke away for another second to remove his shirt and I did the same. He pushed me backwards so we laid down on my bed, him on top. Every so often he would move down causing friction on himself. As we went on we removed more clothes and made out. Then he stopped, looking at me.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Positive"

I could hardly even believe what had happened. We both lost our virginities to eachother. It felt like my brain had exploded from overload. One minute we were arguing over the answer in maths being 57 0r 58 and we just slept together!

For the past few weeks me and Newt continued with our little get togethers. Sneaking around when no one was there to make out. I guess you could say we had a secret relationship. Thinking about it, I wasn't sure why we kept it a secret. I suppose we were worried about what people would say.

I walked down the long corridor heading to chemistry. I despised chemistry. It was hard and boring. All of a sudden, I was pulled into the boys toilets and shoved into a cubicle.

"Newt I can't be in here!" I scolded.

"Shhh baby it's fine"

He started on my neck, kissing softly.

"Stop! Newt!" I tried to resist.

Ignoring me,he kept moving up until he reached my lips. His hovered over mine, brushing against eachother. His warm breath hit my skin and his eyes looked straight into mine.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He asked.

"I..."

A sinister smirk crawled onto his face.

"Mhm what I thought"

In an instant he smashed his lips on mine, moving them in perfect rhythm.  I didn't object, having being away from him for so long had made me hungry for his touch. Once again he attacked my neck, leaving red blotches, a little bit high for my liking.

"So you really just want to fuck in the school toilets?"

"Do you know how long we've been apart?" He kept his lips to my neck as he spoke.

"Four days"

"Yeah, and to me that's like a whole century!" He looked at me.

"It's really not that long Newt, can't you wait until after school?"

"If I want to fuck my girlfriend in the school toilets, I will, now legs open love"

                              A/n

Sorry I've been I little bit MIA but I'm back now!