Jake Murry- Accident (requested)

I slipped on my red hoodie, that was probably Jake's that I had stolen. I had been trying to wear lose clothes to hide my bump. I was almost five months pregnant and I hadn't told anyone yet because I knew both my and Jake's parents would flip out.

I hurried down the stairs to walk out out the door.

"Y/n!" My mum called.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?"

"Jake's"

"You need to be back before 9 tomorrow"

"Ok, fine, love you"

I quickly left before she could delay me any longer and walked the route to Jake's house. When I got there I knocked and he immediately answered.

"Hi" He smiled "come on"

I followed him up to his room and ripped my hoodie off, relaxing on his bed.

"Woah" He laid down next to me " He's getting so big already"

"Yeah, it's getting harder to hide" I sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll have to tell them eventually anyway"

"It won't go well"

"Let me handle it ok"

"I don't know what I'd do without you" I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddling him.

"Maybe we should just get it over with?"

"What?" I asked " you mean, tell them now?"

"We have to tell them at some point , may as well just get it over with"

"Ok" I said nervously.

"Just let me do the talking" he kissee my cheek.

We went downstairs, ready to confront his mum and gran.

"Mum" He said " gran we need to talk to you"

"About what?" His mum folded his arms " I hope this isn't bloody drugs Jake I'm not dealing with this again"

"No it's not drugs it's-"

"What?"

"Y/n is- Five months pregnant"

"What! Jake!"

"I'm sorry it was accident, I know, but it's to late now"

"Jake! I raised you to be more responsible than this"

"I know, but right now we just need support not banter about how we made a mistake"

"For gods sakes Jake" She muttered " Fine, she can move into your room until it's born, if this happens again I'm gonna beat your arse Jake Murry"

"Ok mum!"