Benny-watch me -part 2

"Benny" I said breathless.

"Yeah"

"What the f$ck just happened?"

I turned around and unlocked my door. Opening it and stepping inside.

"Well?" I asked.

He didn't say anything he just stepped inside and started kissing me again. I didn't object. He pushed the door shut with his foot, making it slam.

He took his hands off me and started unbuttoning his shirt, without breaking the kiss. He pulled it off in one swift movement and returned his hands to my waist. Moving his hands, slowly underneath my thighs, he lifted me up. I responded to his movement by wrapping my legs around his waist. My hands either side of his face. He walked up the stairs at a sluggish pace (probably because he was carrying me) and into my room. Slowly lowering me on to the bed. I removed my clothes quickly  and so did he. He kissed me harshly while I ruffled my fingers through his hair. I moaned Into the kiss in pleasure then he started kissing down my neck.

The sunlight streamed through my window,, making my eyelids flutter. I felt my body pulled close to Benny's, his heat radiating onto me and keeping me warm. The only thing covering me being the bedsheets.

I wriggled out of his grasp, trying not to wake him. I grabbed my underwear slipping them on quickly. I slipped on my silky dressing gown to cover myself before sneaking downstairs. I let the kettle boil and made myself a hot cup of tea.

"Please come back to bed" I heard.

Benny was standing on the stairs with his arms folded. Only in his boxers. His hair messy and fluffy from sleeping.

"It's practically lunch time Benny" I said.

"So" he walked over to me.

I ignored him and turned back to the bench where I was cutting some fruit. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled himself as close as he possibly could to me.

"Please" he begged.

"No it's 12:30" I said.

"And what does the time have to do with anything?"

"You should be going home" I said.

"Why would I do that?" he asked.

"Because that's what every guy does"

"What do you mean?"

"He talks to me, says he wants to get to know me, so we hang out then go back to mine and we hook up, and the next morning he leaves and I never hear from him again" I said " they never want to stay for a long term relationship, they just want to hook up then leave"

"Well those guys are dicks" he said " and I'm not going to do that"

"Oh really?" I laughed "Benny Watts wants to settle down and have a relationship?"

" I'm not really a dick" he said " I might act like one but, I'm not"

"Ok whatever you say" I said " I'm going for a shower"

I walked away to my bathroom upstairs. He'll be gone by the time I'm finished  I thought to myself they always are.

I slipped out of my little clothing and turned on the shower to let the water heat up. When I stepped in the warm water ran down my body making me feel instantly relaxed. I didn't really do anything I just stood there, lost in thought.

A knock at the door brought me back.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can I come in?"

"No!" I said "I'm naked Benny!"

"Your joking right?" I could hear his smirk "I've already seen you naked"

"So I'm showering" I said.

"I'm coming in" he said.

I saw the door starting open.

"BENNY!NO!"

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I quickly turned off the shower and got out.

"Benny!" I complained.

"What?" He asked " I was bored by myself"

"Well that's bullsh#t because you would usually be alone in your apartment anyway"

"I was still lonely" he defended.

"Benny,why are you still here?"

"You know why"

"No, I don't"

"I like you Y/n" he said.

I laughed.

"No really I do!" He said " I really want to stay with you, I want you to be my girlfrie..."

"Stop" I said.

"Why?" He asked " you cant tell me you don't feel the same way"

"I don't"

"And you slept with me because?"

I clenched my jaw annoyed because I knew he was right. I just didn't want to admit to anything.

"Look Benny trust me you don't want this, not when it becomes real because I'm just not good at it"

" I do want this" he said "and there isn't a right way to be in a relationship, it's individual to the couple. I think your just scared because all your other relationships went wrong. It wasn't you that was the problem, it was the guy you were with"

"What makes you any different to the others?" I asked.

"That you actually like being around me"

I grabbed his face and kissed him lustfully,letting my towel drop.

        A/n- I want this soo bad 😭