NEWT-NSFW 30

A/n

I reccomend 13+ for reading this
(Unless u want to but Yk)

1. When was your first time and who was it with?

Im not 100% sure if this was my first time because I can't remember anything before the maze but it was in the glade, with my girlfriend Y/n.

2. Where is your favorite place to do it?

In out hut obviously, I mean it's a lot more private but other than that I quite like in the deadheads.

3. Do you prefer giving or receiving?

To be honest, both. I like receiving, it's amazing but I like giving too. It's fun watching her squirm in a submissive mess.

4. Your favourite position?

Ummm, usually missionary, but I do like cowgirl sometimes. On the occasion I'm very tired after a day in the glade and don't really have the energy for missionary so I'll let my darling ride me.

5. What's your most embarrassing story during ***?

Oh I have too many! Being in a maze full of over 50 boys makes it hard to get some privacy but if I had to pick one it would be the time in the map room. The builders were fixing up our hut window after Minho smashed it and I rly needed her. So we decided to go to the maproom,but we lost track of time and Minho came back from his run and caught us. He just looked at us wide eyed and shut the door.

6. Would you ever cheat because the temptation was to much?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! NO SHUCKING WAY!

7. What's something you refuse to do during ***?

Anything that would hurt her or make her uncomfortable.

8. What's better in your opinion, quickie or marathon?

Ummm. Tuff choise. I think quickie is a bit better though, because its over faster and less tiring. However it's nice to have a marathon every so often and just spend a couple hours with eachother.

9. Have you ever thought about kids?

Yeah, Ovcourse I have, I mean who doesn't really? I've always thought about starting a nice little family together. But I just feel like the world isn't really the best right now to raise kids in. So maybe in the future.

10. Submissive or dominant?

Mostly dominate, but if I'm receiving, sub,sub,sub!

11.  What do you do after?

Sleep.

12. Morning or night?

I like night because then we can just go straight to sleep after.but I also like morning because she's louder when she's tired. But if I had to choose night.

13. Is there anyone else you've thought about doing it with?

No, not really, I love Y/n and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

14. What gets you in the mood?

Heavy make outs Or sitting on my lap straddling me.

15. How often?

Not as often as I'd like, we are both busy a lot of the time.But on a good week 4 times.

16. How long have you went without?

A week because Y/n was having her monthly. Tbh I didn't mind about it but she said no because it was too painful and I was ok with that.

17. How do you ask?

I just ask? If there are other gladers around though I will hint towards her rather than just asking because I know it makes her uncomfortable.

18. In the Shower or bath?

Shower! There is so much space and it's less noisy because there isn't water splashing everywhere. It's also a good cover up noise when the shower is turned on so the others don't hear us.

19. Noisy or quiet?

We are quiet most of the time because of the other gladers. However sometimes it's hard to stay silent.

20. Would you be up for adding another person?

Not really, I don't see it being fun. Y/n is my girlfriend so why would I want anyone else F%cking her? Plus I don't think she would feel comfortable with it.

21. Where is the weirdest place you've done it?

In the maze. I know dumb. Long story , but we both volunteered to run for the day because a bug was going around the glade and half of the runners were sick. Me and Y/n were assigned to the same section and... we just couldn't help ourselves.

22. How many times in a row could you go on for?

I'm not good with that sort of thing. I could do multiple times in a day? But 2 at the most in a row.

23. What was your first time like?

Shucking amazing! I can't explain it. It was one of the best times in my life. I felt so happy cuddling into her after.

24. Have you ever snuck off during your job?

A couple of times. It's kind of hard to sneak away though because I have such a high leadership in the glade and people notice when I'm gone.

25. How high is your *** drive ?

Well. I don't wanna brag or anything but... pretty high... very high.

26. Do you close your eyes?

Not all the time, sometimes yes.

27. What's your favourite body part of the opposite gender?

Eyes. I love pretty eyes and it's even better when you make eye contact.

28. What's your favourite body part of the same gender?

Arms. I don't know why.

29. Fast or slow?

Both love,please don't make me choose!

30. Last question, now or later?

Now darling get on the bed.

                               A/n

What the fawk did I just write? I may delete this... TF.

Anyway did u like it? Or was it too much?

I'm also watching Godless and Whitey is so hot,like, I can't help but scream when he's on screen.