Benny- Daddie's girl

"Ok, now you see my little princess, you can't move the pawn or you'll lose your advantage, so you move your knight and win the game" Benny spoke.

"Awaaaa!" Harriet giggled in her high chair.

"That's right my little girl, you're going to learn all this and become the best chess player of your age" He booped her nose " Because you're a Watts princess"

"Awhooooo!"

"Yeah, good girl, now which peice do I move next?"

"Benny, she's hardly one, stop trying to teach her chess" I told him.

"Did you hear that my little chess baby genius? How silly is your mummy? Not wanting to teach you chess"

"Ahhhhh!" She squealed, kicking her legs in her chair.

"Exactly"

"Benny, if you want to teach her chess at least wait until she's old enough"

"Benny at least wait until we're married I don't want to get knocked up, who was the one jumping on my dick a week later and got knocked up!" He said.

"Benny!" I wacked him with my tea towel " Not infront of the baby!"

"Oh please, she doesn't understand"

"Neither does she understand chess strategy"

I looked over to her, somehow she had managed to grab a chess peice and was chewing on it. Benny leaned over and covered her ears.

"Don't listen to mummy Harriet, you're a little chess baby genius"

"At least be helpful and give her, her bottle Benny" I sighed.

He got up and grabbed a bottle from the fridge, taking the lid off and handing it too her. She took it in both hands and started drinking.

"Go on little one, drink up, you'll need your energy for learning openings"

After she finished gulping down her milk she threw the empty bottle on the floor and started jumping up and down in her chair.

"Harriet, don't jump in your chair, not after having your bottle" I told her.

I went to go and start washing the dishes when I heard her little giggles.

"Dad-dy!"

I turned around in shock. Benny was sitting, also in shock.

"You said your first word!" He smiled.

"You little shit!" I laughed.

I went over to her, pulling her up from her chair and holding her up.

"I grew you, inside me, for nine whole months! Birthed you! And you have the audacity to make your first word daddy!"

She giggled as I shook her in the air.

"I don't find it funny little lady" I put her back in her chair " God, you're such a Daddie's girl"

"I know someone else who's a daddy's girl" Benny smirked.

"Shut your mouth before I throw this cup at you"

"Yes dear" He nodded " Could we drop Harriet off at auntie Beth's tonight?"

"Um, sure I could ask her, what for?" I put his coffie next to him.

"So we can have a little adult fun what else for?" He smirked, pulling me onto his lap.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm"

He kissed me lustfully, and it quickly turned into a heated make out.

"DADDY!" Harriet whined.

He broke away and looked over to the kicking, screaming baby.

"Better ring her now"

"Yeah, get her bag packed" I got up and went for the phone.

A/n: Omg Benny would be such a cute dad, I died writing this.🥺