newt- are you seriously jelous? (requested)

It was a scolding day in the glade. The sun was beaming down on me making sweat immensely. My skin was screaming for mercy as the hot Rays of light burned it.

I aggressively dug my shovel into the dry earth in attempt to disgard the rest of the weeds. In defeat I threw the shovel down and cringed when the banging sound vibrated through the air from the collision.

It was boiling today so I was wearing a pair of denim shorts that just covered by butt and a cropped top that hardly reached my belly button.
Due to my new state of fashion I received a few wolf whistles and winks from the boys in the glade. I just ignored them because it was the sensible thing to do. Plus none of the boys have ever been like this with me before so I don't know how my boyfriend newt would react.

From the corner of my eye I spotted minho and thomas looking at me a giggling like little girls. I ignored them and got on with my work.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see minho with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Y/n" he smirked " how's it going?"

" I'm fine minho, don't you have running to do?" I said.

" nah alby gave me the day off because it's too hot to run" he said " wouldn't be very good if the keeper of the runners collapsed from heat stroke. I thought I'd just come see how the prettiest she bean is doing"

Was he flirting with me? No Minho wouldn't do that he knows I'm with newt.

"I'm the only 'she bean' " I responded.

" true" he said " but you're still the prettiest" he winked.

Oh my god he is flirting with me!

" you know it is quite hot today" he said " but not as hot as you"

Suddenly I felt hands wrap around my middle and a head rest on shoulder.

" hello newt" I said.

"Hello love" he responded kissing my neck.

" hello Minho" newt said.

" Newt" said minho nodding his head in response.

" you don't mind if I steal Y/n away do you" he asked politely.

"Not at all" said minho.

Newt rested his hand on my back and guided me away from the gardens.

" what did you want then?" I asked.

"What?" He asked a little confused.

" I was weeding" I said " and you took me away"

"I need an excuse to spend time with my girlfriend?" He said.

"I'm getting some water" I said walking away to the kitchen.

It was about 3 hours since the minho incident and  we had just sat down for lunch.

"I don't know if I can eat, this heat is making me feel sick" said Thomas.

"Same I don't think i can eat any of this" I said prodding the sandwitch and taking a drink of my water instead.

" you could eat me" Minho laughed.

I spat my drink out soaking my lap with water.

" umm...what?" I said.

"So the bonfire tonight" thomas said changing the subject.

" yeah I'm excited for it it's been a while since we've had a bit of fun" I said.

" you should spend some more time with me then" minho said " you'll have lots of fun when you're with me"

Newt sat next to me slamming his plate on the table hard. I was surprised it didn't break.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his chest.

"Y/n will be spending the bonfire with me tonight" he said " so don't bother because she will have plenty of fun"

I sat up and grapped my plate with an untouched sandwitch.

" I have work to do so I'll see you all later" I said.

"Y/n wait!" Thomas said " I'll have your sandwitch if you're not gonna eat it"

I giggled and gave him my sandwitch before walking away.

I was sitting on the grass at the bonfire with my back resting against a tree trunk laid on it's side for a seat. Minho came strutting towards me.

Oh god here we go again.

" hey there princess" he said sitting next to me.

" I do have a name" I said.

" yeah so do I" he said.

He leaned in close to my ear and half whispered.

" I bet you'd look good screaming it"

I had to stop myself from gasping. I was horrified that Minho was acting like this today.

I slapped my hand across his cheek in disbelief.

"Minho why would you say that!" I said " you know I'm with newt!"

"Woah easy there" he said.

" no!" I said " you've been flirting with me all day what's wrong with you!"

"It was a dare!" He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Thomas dared me to flirt with you all day today to see if newt would flip out. It kind of failed tho he's actually been pretty calm about it"

Oh no

" actually..." I started.

"MINHO!" newt interrupted me.

He was marching across the glade right towards us. He looked furious.

" WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'VE BEEN DOING HITTING ON MY GIRLFRIEND ALL DAY YOU BLOODY SLINTHEAD!"

he pushed Minho up against a tree. I expected all hell to break lose but Minho just laughed.

"Are you seriously jealous?" Minho laughed " I didn't think you had it in you newt"

Newt released Minho and grabbed my arm dragging me away from the bonfire towards our hut.

" newt will you calm down!" I said.

He pulled me into our hut and slammed the door shut.

"That bloody slinthead thinks he can chat up my girlfriend and get away with it and I'll tell you now he is not getting away with this" he said aggressively.

" newt just listen to me" I said "Minho told me it was just a dare that's why he's been flirting with me all day"

Newts Expression faded and became more calm.

" you're shucking kidding me!" He said sliding his hand through his hair.

" are you still mad now" I asked.

" a little" he said.

He came towards me and started  kissing me and leading me towards our bed.