Newt- Relationships

A/n: This isn't set in the maze. And I kind of had to couple up people to make it work.

Y/n POV

" We had such an intense makeout sesh, then he went down on me and it was soooooo hot!" Said Brenda.

I wasn't paying even the slightest little bit of attention to what she was saying.

I was at Teresa's house with Brenda,Teresa and Sonya. We were all just hanging out, talking and getting ready to possibly go out. It was late, about 8ish at night, so it was dark outside.

"That's nothing!" Teresa chipped in " Thomas railed me, I couldn't walk for a day after"

"Really?" Asked Sonya " you guys are getting so much action! The last time me and Minho did anything was like a month ago"

"A month!" Said Teresa, turning away from the mirror she was using to apply her mascara " that's a long time girl"

"I know, he just keeps telling me he's 'not in the mood'."

"So Y/n?" Asked Brenda " what have you and Newt been up to lately?"

"Um what?" I asked.

"Have you two got up to anything, interesting, if you know what I mean?" Asked Teresa.

"Umm, well" I said " I don't think I should be talking about this infront of Sonya, he is her brother after all"

That wasn't exactly a lie. It would be awkward to talk about that infront of her but it wasn't the real reason I didn't want to talk about it. Me and Newt haven't done anything together yet. We've been dating for almost a year now but I guess it just never came up.

"Oh I don't mind" Sonya shrugged " I'm actually pretty curious about what my brothers up to"

They all looked at me waiting for an answer.

"You aren't still a virgin Y/n are you?" Asked Teresa.

"No I'm not" I said " even if I was would it matter?"

"No, it's just that you would be missing out, that's all. Have you even done anything with him yet?"

"I... uh ok no I haven't" I told the truth.

"Well that's ok" said Brenda " you don't have to if you don't want to"

"Yeah you shouldn't feel ashamed about it" Said Sonya.

"I mean, do you want to?" Teresa questioned, brushing her hair.

"I haven't really thought about it much, but I guess. I have done it with other guys before, just not with Newt. I don't know, he's different and I don't know how he would feel about it"

"You have been dating for a year pretty much, so why don't you just talk to him about it?" Sonya suggested.

"Maybe"

"I'm gonna call the boys to see if they want to go out with us" said Brenda picking up her phone.

Newts pov

Aggressively, I pressed the buttons on my controller but I had died.

"Damn it!" I cried out.

"To bad bro" said Thomas " ya dead.So how are all your girls?"

"Brenda sucked me off the other day" Gally laughed.

"Ha ha funny Gally, you know that's not what he ment" Scoffed Minho " but if we're on the topic of sex then I fucked Sonya out of her mind twice in a day"