Benny- The Affair- part 3

I quickly ran into the hotel room, shutting the door behind me.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"I was with Jolene" I lied.

He got up from the chair walking towards me.

"What's that on your neck?" He asked.

"What?"

I put my hand up to my neck and felt the rough texture of a hickey. Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Uh you did it, remember?" I told him.

"I did?"

"Yeah"

"Oh, must have forgotten" He shrugged, walking off to lie on the bed.

I sighed in relief, that was close.

I got myself dressed into my pajamas, all ready to sleep and climbed into bed. Harry nuzzled into my back which annoyed me a little but, but he fell asleep in a few minutes so I shoved him off. I tiptoed out of the hotel room, and used the key I stole from Benny to get inside of his room. Sneaking in, I climbed into bed next to him and snuggled into his chest. He opened his eyes and smirked when he  saw me.

"Hello darling" He whispered, kissing my head " miss me"

"I always miss you"

"I'd like my key back"

I grabbed the key from my bra, waving it in his face.

"What was it doing in there?" He asked taking it back.

"Safe keeping"

"What are you doing in my bed?"

"Cuddling"

"That's it? You didn't want anything... else"

"No"

"You're cute" He kissed my cheek.

"Goognight Benny"

"Night love"

The next morning I snuck back into my room not long before Harry woke up. We got dressed as usual and went down to our tournaments, playing our games. It was between me and Benny. I found it kind of funny that we would be playing against eachother for the title. He was definitely going to try to distract me.

"Hello" I heard.

Benny approached me, smirking as usual. Harry, was watching us carefully from a distance.

"What do you want?"

"I want to make a little wager with you"

"Does it involve sex?"

"What! Why would you think that?"

"Does it?"

"Uh- ok fine Yes it does"

"What it it then?"

"Ok" He smirked " So if I win the game you suck me off and if you win then I'll eat you out"

"To be honest Benny, that kind of a win, win, I know for a fact you enjoy eating me out probably more than I do"

"Do you agree or not?"

"Fine, deal"

"That's what I like to hear" He winked.

He gazed over to side then shifted uncomfortably.

"Someone has his eye on you" He pointed to Harry " I take it you still haven't done it yet, have you?"

"No, I will, I promise Benny, it's just the tournament is the top of my priorities right now, I'll do it after the game"