Benny- Sex deprived

I groaned in frustration as I scanned the board in front of me but was unable to focus on what I was doing. Something was frustrating me, twisting my head into knots and making my skin crawl.

"Dude you gonna move or not?" Townes asked.

My hand hovered over the peices but didn't make an attempt to move any. Townes knocked over my king so I leaned back in my chair in defeat.

"What's up with you?" He asked " you have a tornament in two weeks"

"I don't know I guess I'm just a little unfocused"

"More than a little Benny" he scoffed.

"I'll be fine by the time the tornament comes around I just need to take a break from chess"

"Oh god there is definitely something wrong with you, you never take a break from chess!"

"Maybe that's the problem, I need to, it's all I think about"

"I'm not leaving this apartment until I find out what is wrong"

I sighed, rubbing my temples and brushing back my hair. Townes was right and I hated it. There was something wrong with me, there has been for a while but I could never figure out what.

"Well good luck with that because I don't even know what it is"

"Ok, then we'll figure it out together" he folded his arms " You've been quite agitated lately, are you feeling sick?"

"No"

"Is there something that could be making you feel nervous like an upcoming event or a person?"

"Not to my knowledge, no"

"I don't know then... wait... when was the last time you and Y/n, you know"

"We what?"

"You, had sex?"

"Oh shit" I slid further into my chair " I don't even know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean it's been that long, I've kind of lost count"

"I know what's wrong with you you're sex deprived"

"I'm what? Townes is that even a real thing?"

"Sure it is" he said " you're clearly sexually frustrated, so go fuck your girl and you'll be back to normal again"

"Hmh ok, how the fuck do I do that?"

"Are you serious Benny, She's your girlfriend"

"Yeah, well it's been that long I'm not sure how I'm going to ask her"

"How would you normally ask her?"

"I usually didn't, I just kind of knew"

"So" he waved his arms around " shouldn't you just know?"

"No, she doesn't really acknowledge to me about it anymore" I sighed " it's like she doesn't want to"

"Benny if she loves you she'll want to, it's probably just been that long she's forgotten what it's like"

"I don't think I can do this"

I got up and walked to the kitchen to start on making a coffie. Grabbing my favorite mug and mixing up my drink.

"Benny, you won't be right again until you do"

"It's not important to me" I sipped my coffie "I don't need sex to live and neither does she and if she doesn't want to then, I won't"

"You won't know if she wants to unless you ask!"

The door slammed shut making us both look over. Y/n came inside, slipping off her shoes and throwing her bag to the side. Her little yellow sundress flowing to her knees.

"Hey" She smiled " what have you two been doing?"

We looked at eachother and Townes opened his mouth to say something. I stopped him, knowing what he was going to say.

"Chess" I interrupted.

"Oh ok" She went into the bathroom.

Townes scowled at me, his eyebrows furrowed, looking like he wanted to murder me.

"Benny for gods sakes she isn't going to kill you for asking!"

"I don't want to!" I whined.

"You don't want to sleep with your own girlfriend?"

"No!I do! I just, ugh, I hate asking I feel bad for it. It makes me feel clingy and needy"

"Benny she won't be mad at you, just ask, she will either say yes or no"

She came back out, rubbing the back of her neck and yawning. Shuffling across the apartment floor and sitting down on the sofa.

"I better get home" Townes said " bye Y/n"

"Bye Townes"

As he walked past me he winked at me, returning him by rolling my eyes at him as he left the apartment.

"Hey, are you ok? You seem kind of tense" Y/n asked.

"Tense?"

"Yeah, like nervous, do you want a back rub or something?"

"Ugh, I'm fine" I chuckled.

"Ok" she wandered into our room to get changed.

Ok come on Benny it isn't that big of a deal just ask her!When she came back out I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down.

"Benny are you sure you're ok?" She asked "maybe you should take a shower"

"No I'm completely fine" I sighed " Y/n, can I ask you something?"

"Sure" She sat reading her magazine.

"When was the last time we had sex?"

She looked up from her magazine, a little but surprised from my question.

"Umm, shit, I don't know like a year ago? Why do you ask?"

"I just, wasn't sure why, you didn't want to anymore"

"I just lost touch with it I guess" She shrugged "I assumed you didn't want to"

I went to sit next her and she leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder. Gently, I stroked her hair because I knew she liked it.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"What? What kind of question is that Benny, of course I do" She kissed my cheek.

"So, could we maybe try again?"

"Now?"

"If you're fine with it"

She moved onto my lap and started kissing down my neck. I almost forgot what it felt like, I couldn't believe I had given up this for this long. I quickly became desperate and lifted her up to take her to the bed. We removed our clothes and started so fast I could hardly concentrate on what was happening. All I knew is that I needed her and I needed her now. I felt a knot tie up in my stomach as waves of pleasure flushed through me. Nothing else mattered in that moment only finishing. As soon as it was over I collapsed onto the bed and held her body close to mine snuggling into her from behind, listening to her sweet little breaths.

"We should do that more often" She said breathless.

"Definitely"