Benny- 14 days

My name is Y/n Watts. I am happily married to Benny Watts, he is a professional chess player. I have never been a huge fan of chess but he loves it and I respect his work. I live with Benny in our little apartment. We can't afford much but, we get by. I love my life. Benny and I are happy together. That's all that matters.

I woke up to sunlight blinding me. In annoyance I rolled over facing the other side of the bed. My mouth formed into a smile as I watched Benny sleeping happily. His blonde hair fell into his eyes and his lips slightly parted. His chest rising and falling as he slept. I placed my hand on his chest and felt the calming rhythm of his heart beating. Softly, I ran my hand down his chest and to his stomach.

"Mmm" he hummed " a litter lower darling"

I retracted my hand playfully and he opened his warm, brown eyes to look at me.

"Why'd you stop" he complained.

He rolled over towards me hugging me in his arms and kissing every little bit of exposed skin that he could.

"Benny stop it!" I giggled.

"Why should I?" He smiled.

"Because we need to wake up"

"No!" He whined pulling me closer.

"Oh well, I guess if we can't get out of bed, we cant get ice cream"

He leaped out of bed and scattered of towards the bathroom leaving me in a giggly mess.

I got out of bed myself and put on my little sundress for the day. Heading into the kitchen, I made some coffie and lit myself a cigarette.

"You look pretty my love" said Benny.

"Don't I always?" I smiled.

"Of course you do" he kissed my head.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest which indicated that I needed my medication. Lately, I've been experiencing heartburn. I bought some pills to help calm it down but I booked an appointment today to get it checked out. Heartburn was a symptom of pregnancy, so I wanted to make sure that I definitely wasn't pregnant.

I hadn't told Benny about It. He didn't need to know unless I actually was pregnant.

"Come on" I held out my hand "let's get ice cream"

"Yes!" He jumped out of his chair and grabbed my hand.

We both left the house and strolled down the buzzing street of New York. It was a wonderful day, lovely and warm. Me and Benyy walked hand in hand, taking in the wonderful surroundings.

In no time, we reached the usual little sweet shop and bought ourselves some ice cream. We sat down on a bench chair and ate.

"Let me try yours" he said.

"No you've got your own" I said.

"Just a try?"

"Fine"

He had a little try of my ice cream before giving it back to me.

"You're such a child Benny!" I giggled.

"Yeah, you love me"

After we finished eating we headed back home. Benny sat down at his chess board and I sat down reading my book. I yawned starting to get tired already. What time was it?

I checked the clock on our wall and it read ; Quater to two. My appointment is it at two. I would have to leave now or else I would miss it.

In a hurry, I slipped on my shoes and coat getting ready to leave.