Newt- Torture - part 2

Newts pov

I anxiously walked next to Thomas through the Wicked building. Our masks were long gone and the people working around gave us odd looks. I just hoped that nobody would recognise us.

Tommy stopped walking and was staring down a hallway. That's when Janson found us and he was armed. I quickly grabbed him and pulled him out of the way as Janson started shooting at us.

We ran down different hallways until we ran into a wicked worker pointing a gun straight at us.

"Freeze" he said.

Someone came crashing through and pushed the man into the glass window. Shards of glass went shattering everywhere.

It was Minho.

"Minho!"

We both took Minho until our arms and smiled in disbelief. We found him. However our little reunion would have to wait.

"Where is Y/n?" I asked him.

"Down there" he pointed.

We wasted no time, we reached the end of the hallway and burst into the room. Tommy shot down the worker in the room.

There she was. Lying in a medical bed, fast asleep. I went up to her and pulled the IV wire from her arm.

"Y/n" I shook her awake.

Her beautiful Y/ec eyes opened and looked at me. She immediately broke into tears and hysterics. She violently pushed me away and squirmed to the corner of the room.

"No!" She cried "get away from me!"

"Y/n what's wrong it's me" I said.

Minho went up to her and lifted her head so she could see him.

"Y/n it's not a simulation it's real" he said "it's real it's him, they came back for us"

She stopped crying and stood up slowly.

"Newt?" She whispered.

"Yeah baby it's me" I said.

She ran into my arms, squeezing me tightly. I happily hugged her back, I felt so nice to finally hold her again.

"We can catch up later" said Thomas " right now we have to get the hell out of here"

Thomas went out first to check the
Area.

"Stay close to me" I told her.

She nodded and followed close after me.

"Ok let's go!" Said Thomas.

We all made our way into the chaos and destruction.

Y/n POV

I was stopped as someone grabbed a hold of me, and held a gun to my head.

"Thomas!" He said.

I recognised his voice. That vile Ratman Janson.

They all turned around and didn't know what to do.

"You take one more step and I'll shoot her" he said.

"You wouldn't dare" said Newt.

"How sad would it be?" He said " after just finding eachother again, she dies right in front of you"

"Janson listen..." started Thomas.

"No Thomas you listen..."

"Why don't you all shut the hell up and listen to me!" I shouted.

They all looked quite alarmed to my shouting.

"I'm done with this crap!" I said directing my words to Janson " well guess what, I'm not just going to sit back and let it happen anymore!"

I brought my foot down on Jansons hard and he released his grip on me. I turned around grabbed the gun and shot him in leg.

"I hope you die a long painful death you soon of a bitch!" I said to him.

I quickly ran and joined the others.

"Get them!" Ordered Janson.

We all ran into the closest room, minho and Thomas blocked the door.

"Bloody hell Y/n" said Newt " what happened to the sweet, shy innocent girl in the glade?"

"She died after being tortured for five months" I said " and she isn't coming back so get used to it"

"Well I like her" he smirked.

"Please don't fuck right now you can do that when we're all safe" said Minho.

"We are not!" We both said.

"That's one thing that hasn't changed" Minho laughed " you're still so defensive about it"

The loud noise of a chainsaw caught our attention.

"I think they found away to get in" I said.

"Any ideas?" Asked Minho.

"Maybe" said Thomas.

After smashing the window we all looked down into the water below us.

"You're kidding right?" I said " that drop could kill us"

"Well I don't see any other way out" said Thomas " just needs a little running head start and, jump"

"Nice pep talk" said Minho.

"Great, we're all bloody inspired" said Newt.

Suddenly, the door was pushed open and that was our queue. We all ran foward and jumped. It was quite a long fall but we all plummeted into the water.

I got s bit of a shock as I collided with the cold water.

"Y/n?" Called Newt.

"I'm here!" I said, swimming over to him.

"Well that worked" said Minho.

                             A/n

             Made a part 2 for this.