Benny- Where are you?

A/n : New series. I have made up some of my own characters for this story.

"Benny come on!" She giggled " I need to go to work"

"You can stay, for just a little bit longer princess, please" I held on to her tightly.

"You know I would stay with you all day if I could, I'll see you later"

She kissed me and grabbed her coat, walking out.

I sat in an almost vacant room. White walls, and two chairs. One desk between. It gave me an uneasy feeling. It was so quiet, I could hear my heart beating in my chest. I could hear every breath leaving my lungs.

I looked over to the door as it opened and a man walked in. He was tall, dressed in a suit. Looked a little over thirty, with brown hair neatly combed to the side. A pair of glasses perched on his nose and a bunch of papers and folders in his arms. He placed them down on the desk, then sat down.

"Mr Watts, my name is Mr June I'm an  investigator, a detective, my degrees are in police investigation and I have been assigned to your case" He explained " Now, I promise you, I will do everything I can, to find your missing girlfriend"

It almost didn't sound believable. How one man would be able to complete such a task. And it wasn't just a simple one either, this was serious.

"Mr Watts-"

"Please" I interrupted " Call me Benny"

He cleared his throat quickly " Um Benny, when was the last time you saw Y/n?"

"Before she went to work, she just got her stuff and left like she always doe... did"

"Did you notice anything unusual about her behaviour that morning?"

"No, she was just her normal happy self"

"Right" He muttered as he wrote something down.

He put his pen down and looked up at me with a vague smile " That's all for now Benny, I'll try to keep you updated, I'll call you soon"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

"No really, you're the only person who offered to take up the case, I couldn't be more grateful"

"I'll try my best" He nodded.

I went back home to my empty apartment. Not bothering to make myself anything to eat. Instead, I grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged it down. My stomach ached with guilt, I had stopped drinking when me and Y/n got together, at least as heavily as I used to. But my body craved the depressaint, almost wanting to feed the melancholy growing inside me.

I walked into my room, and sat on my side of the bed, finishing the last of my drink. The picture on the bedside table caught my eye. I picked it up. It was my favorite one of us, walking in the park hand in hand, laughing away. I rubbed my thumb over her image.

"Where are you?"

I put the phrame back and went to bed, alone.