Jojen- I love you but I can't have you(requested)

"Y/n!" My mother knocked on my door.

"I'm coming!"

I pulled the ties on my back braking corset, tying them off and slipping my dress over the top.

"Y/n what are you doing in there!"

My mother burst through the doors, looking rather annoyed at me.

"How long does it take to get dressed!" She complained " Y/n I told you to wear your other dress"

"I like this one, the other one itches and I can hardly breathe"

"Fine, whatever just hurry up otherwise we are going to be late!"

I followed her down the stairs where my sister and father were already waiting by the door.

"It took you long enough" My father huffed.

"Leave her be" My sister said " She's just anxious that's all"

"She isn't the one getting married in two days!" My mother butted in " now  get in the carriage before we are late, we don't want to make a bad impression on the Reeds"

We all got into the carriage and headed to the house of Reed. My sister  was to be wedded to their eldest son in two days. I was happy for her of course, but she hasn't even met him yet, neither have I, I'm not sure if she even wants to get married. It's not like she has much of a choice, being the eldest heir, she has to.

When we arrived, we entered the household and were greeted by them.

"Ahh Lord Y/dln" Lord Reed said hugging my father " good to see you. This is my daughter meera and my son Jojen you're daughter is to wed"

Jojen wasn't quite what I was expecting. He was build quite skinny, with dark blonde hair and brown eyes.

"This is my daughter Y/sn the one you'll be marrying and my daughter Y/n"

"Well, let's get you directed to your rooms"

We were shown to our rooms, where we would be staying until they married. I couldn't wait to go home, I didn't want to stay here. I heard a faint knock on my door so I answered.

"Can I come in?" My sister asked.

"Yeah"

She walked in, shutting the door behind her and sitting down on the end of my bed.

"I want to be honest with you" She said " I don't want to get married"

"I know, it's kind of obvious, to me at least"

"It's not that I don't want to maybe eventually, but Jojen is a little young for me and I've never met him in my life, I haven't been able to get to know him at all. He just doesn't seem to suit my taste, he's too... adventurous"

"Well, it's not like you have a choice"

"I know" She sighed.

"I don't want you to leave"

"I'm sorry I wish I'd didn't have to"

"I know, it's ok"

"Well, I best be going" She said.

She said goodbye and left. I tried to go to bed  but I couldn't seem to sleep. Maybe it was because I was away from home, or maybe because I was anxious about the wedding, either way I couldn't fall asleep.

So I got up, warpoing my dressing gown around me and wandering into the dark, cold hallway. I'm pretty sure I remembered which room was my sisters. As I headed to my sisters room I walked into someone.