Newt- Rivals- part 3

I sat in my room with Teresa, we were watching this program we liked in out pajamas. A thought came to my head out of no where taking my attention away from the tv.

"Hey Teresa?" I said.

"Yeah" she said not breaking contact with the screen.

"What happens if we both don't get into the same collage?"

She stopped watching the tv and looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... if we don't get in the same collage we won't see as much of eachother and we might... well...drift apart"

"Y/n you've been my best freind since nursery, and I intend to stay best friends with you until the day I die. So collage isn't going stop us being friends"

"Girls!" My mum came into my room " I think it's lights out now, it's a school night"

We both waited until I knew my mum was asleep and we got up and ready to sneak out. I got dressed into my skinny, light blue Jeans, black crop top and put my green coat on top. I put my phone in my pocket and waited for Teresa to get ready. Once we were noth ready to go we tiptoed out of my room and down the stairs. I flinched when I accidentally stepped on a creaky floorboard but it wasn't loud enough to wake my mum up. We silently exited the house and ran down the street, getting as far away as possible. We went near the woods, where Thomas was supposed to meet us and stood in the dark.

"So...what time...did he say...he'd be here...for?" I gasped for air.

"Umm...12...I think"

We waited for five minutes and Thomas eventually showed up. But not alone. He was with someone else. It wasn't until they got right next to us when I noticed who it was.

"Are you kidding me!" I complained " you didn't tell me Newt was coming"

"I didn't know she was coming!" Newt whined to Thomas.

"I brought Newt he's my best friend" Thomas said.

"And Y/n's my best freind" Teresa said.

"Ugh" I whined.

"It's only for a few hours" Thomas said.

We walked around the neighbourhood, drinking and just talking.Teresa and Thomas were near the front, flirting. Me and Newt were at the back, walking as far away from eachother as possible.

I woke up to sunlight streaming In my eyes. I felt something tickling my cheek. I snapped my eyes open and sat up. I was lying in the middle of a field. Newt, Thomas and Teresa were also passed out. I got out my phone to check the time.

6:50 am

My mum would raise we weren't there soon. We had to get back!

"Teresa!" I shook her "Teresa!"

"What!" She groaned.

"Get up! We have to get back my mum wakes up at 7!"

"Oh shit!" She yelled picking herself up.

"What the fuck is all the shouting for!" Newt said.

"Oh god" Thomas said.

"Teresa we need to go now or we won't make it in time" I told her.

She took the hint and we both went sprinting across the street. I quickly became tired but I didn't stop running. I knew if we got caught I could definitely get grounded. Just another thing for Newt to tease me about. We sprinted back to my house and snuck up to my room. We changed into our uniforms and got our bags ready to go to school.