Whitey Winn- La Belle

A/n: I love Whitey! So I thought I'd do one for him <3

I rode towards the town on my horse, exhausted and beaten- down from the  heat.

"Well, Ebony, Let's see if this town is willing to help us" I talked to my horse.

I nudged her side and got her into a trot to get us going faster. As soon as we got to the town, I slowed her down to a walk, heading through the town. A lot of poeple walking past stared, they mustn't get a lot of visitors. I kept walking through the town, looking around. It seemed pretty nice, the houses were nicely built and everyone seemed friendly for now.

I hopped of Ebony, keeping a tight grip on her reigns and walked through the town.

"Excuse me?" A boy walked up to me.

He looked fairly young, probably a year or so older than me. His body was lanky yet strongly built and his clothes caked in dirt, as long with his hair. A gun belt sat comfortably on his waist with two guns of either side of his hips. I also noticed a shiny badge on his shirt.

"Uh I'm sorry miss I don't think you're from here are you?" He asked.

"No, I'm not"

"Well, uh, may I ask what you're doin' here?"

"My Town, was destroyed" I told him " Bunch of men, outlaws, came along and killed everyone, burned the churches, completely wrecked everything we had. I was lucky, I managed to get away because... my mama... I've been wandering for days and this is the first town I've came across, hoping for help"

"Destroyed your town?" The boy said.

"All gone"

"Who would do that?" The man asked.

"Frank Griffin been goin' round towns, might even get to you but not for a while yet"

"Jesus" The man said " Right, well, Whitey take care of this young lady, I need to go have a word with Mary Agnes about this"

He left tme alone with the young boy who sighed and turned to me.

"Uh, so what's ya name little girl?" He asked.

"Y/n, and I'm not a little girl"

"Alright darlin' " he chuckled " my names Whitey winn, I'm the deputy that man you just spoke to is Bill, the sheriff"

"So where's all the men around here?" I asked him.

"Well, we had a mine accident, most the men are gone, just women, the only men you'll find around here is me, Bill and a few older men who retired"

"Poor women, left to fend find themselves" I said.

" Yeah, well, we have some empty houses, you can take one of those, and you can leave your horse next to mine, don't worry he won't give her any trouble"

"Thank you Whitey" I kissed his cheek"

*Timeskip*

I had settled into my new house nicely. La Belle was a peaceful little town, I enjoyed living here. Plus, whitey was kind of cute, and had a little bit of a thing for me.

I headed outside, on my balcony, to get some fresh air, waving at a few people who went by.

"Hey Darlin' "

"Hi Whitey" I smiled " Watcha doin'?"

"Oh nothin', just finished my shift"

"Alright then Whitey, ya sure ya don't want somethin' ?"

"Ya know what I want darlin' " He smirked.

"Alright, come inside, but I swear to god if ya don't keep ya damn mouth shut this time I'm not letting ya fuck me no more"

"Alright, I got it" He rushed inside in excitement.