Newt- sorry!

Y/N POV

I grimaced at the sight of mud caked up my arms. Sweat dribbled down my skin making it worse.

"Umm I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick" I said to Zart.

"Yeah" he laughed " you really should"

I grabbed my towel and ran over to the showers. I took of my clothes putting them on my shelf and hung my towel on the towel holder just outside the shower. I stepped in shutting the curtain behind me and turned it on. The lukewarm water immediately hit my skin, turning brown as it washed away the dirt.

Newt pov

"What the bloody hell is taking him so long?" I asked.

"He's probably mastur..." started Minho.

"It shouldn't take that shucking long" I interrupted.

"He's worked hard today Newt he's earned a nice long shower"

"It's been 45 bloody minutes!" I complained " Tommy is just trying to get out of his work by using the shower as an excuse"

"Newt..."

"No Minho, it's been long enough, I'm going to get him" I said.

I marched across the glade, frustrated. He was supposed to take a quick shower then go straight to the map room. But he's took far too long. I made my way to the showers and heard the water running. Steam was coming out from one of the showers that was being used.

"For christ sakes Thomas" I muttered " how bloody long..."

I pulled back the shower curtain, but Thomas wasn't there.

It was Y/n.

Y/n pov

I heard the shower curtain being pulled back and I turned around at the noise. I saw Newt standing there wide eyed.

"NEWT!" I squealed.

He turned around instantly.

"SHUCK!" He said " I'M SORRY Y/N I THOUGHT YOU WERE THOMAS! OMG I'M SO SORRY!"

"Well don't just stand there get me a towel!"

He put a hand over his eyes and grabbed my towel, handing it to me.

I swiftly wrapped the towel around me, securing it tight so it wouldn't fall.

"You can look now" I said.

He moved his hand away from his eyes and looked at me with shame in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said " I didn't mean to"

"It's fine Newt"

"Were the bloody hell is Thomas then?"

"I don't know I was the only one in here" I shrugged.

Quickly, I went to my hut and got dressed before the same thing could happen again. I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it to see Newt.

"We found him sleeping in his shucking hammock" he smirked.

I giggled "typical Thomas"

"Look Y/n about before..."

"It doesn't matter Newt" I said " I mean when you're living in a maze full over 50 boys it's bound to happen. I'm a little glad it was you and not one  of the pervy, hormonal ones"

He chuckled " accidents happen I guess"

"Yeah, and you got to see me naked which is a privilege no one else has"

"Are you sure that's a privilege?" He asked.

" I mean you've probably seen a lot of guys naked because of the obvious majority of boys here, but I doubt you've seen a girl naked until now so, yeah"

"I guess" he said "Have you seen any of the guys naked?"

"Yes, and I wanted to bleach my eyes after"

"That bad!" He laughed.

"Yeah" I laughed.

We just looked into eachothers eyes for a while until he moved a little closer. So close out lips brushed against eachother.

"Have you ever seen me naked?" He asked in a deep, throaty voice.

I felt a shiver down my spine as he spoke. I struggled a little to form my words.

"No" I said.

He kissed my lips softly then gradually harder and more lustful.

He stopped for a second, looked me in the eyes and said.

"Then why don't you take off my clothes for me love?"