Newt- Angel

I was never what you would say, a nerd at school. But I wasn't one of those prissy popular girls either. I was kind of just one of those people who kept to themselves and only talked to their friends, which I had very few of. My grades were pretty high and I never skipped a class pr a day at school. I was a pretty good girl, never misbehaved. My mum never complained about me. I was an alcohol-free, innocent, introverted little virgin. I know. Typical.

But Because of my good grades I got into a really good collage and I was super excited about it. However two months had went by and I was utterly sick of it. I hated every minute of it. All the kids were bloody posh! They made fun of the way I talked and dressed and I had no friends at all. So I begged my mum to let me transfer to another collage. She was surprised by my request as this was my dream collage but I begged for her to let me leave as I couldn't stand another minute at that school.

So we had a talk and she let me move to another collage instead. It was still a good collage,obviously not at good as the first one, but it would be better for me. It was still in one of the top ten colleges in Y/c, so that was a bonus.

I was a little nervous about it,but also excited.

I got out of the car, grabbing my suitcase from the boot, and stood looking over the building.

"Ok, be good sweetheart" My mum hugged me " Call me if something happens, and keep your grades up and if any boy comes and tries to..."

"Mum! I know!" I said " we don't have to go over the damn sex talk right now!"

"I know, I know it's just, your growing up and your sixteen years old and I know what it's like been a teenage girl i just want you to be safe, I know you won't do anything stupid"

"Thanks mum,I'll miss you" I hugged her.

"Alright, off you go then"

I walked into the school up to the main office where I was given my key and door number.  I had to walk across to the opposite building which was all the dorms.I went up to my dorm room, knowing there was another girl already there as you shared rooms in pairs. I was hoping this girl would be nice.

I opened the door, pulling my suitcase in and shutting it behind me.

"Oh! Y/n right?" The girl asked.

She was very pretty, with dark wavy hair and big blue eyes.

"I'm Teresa" She hugged me.

I was a little alarmed at first, I wasn't expecting her to hug me. She was very lively and outgoing, the complete opposite to me.

"Ok, so we have the same timetable,we have class in thirty minutes"

"We have the same timetable?"

"Yeah, of course they don't make the dorms at random"

"Ok"

"No offence but are you actually wearing that to your first day of school?" She asked looking at my outfit.

"What's wrong with it?"

"I mean, it's just, jeans and an oversized jumper? It's not exactly what I would want to make my first impression with and it's boiling today so your gonna sweat like hell"

"My mum, likes me wearing this kind of thing because it's not showy" I shrugged.

"Well  your mum's not here to tell you off is she?"

"I promised her I would be good"

She burst out laughing " So did I ever since my first day of secondary school and look at me, I'm a drinker, smoker, I've done drugs, go on raves, skip classes and not a virgin"