Newt- Hit list - part 2

I sat writing in my journal in my little tree. I found this nice oak tree in the deadheads a while back. It's branches are thick and sturdy, perfect for sitting in. It's also quite far away from the homestead so no one can see what I'm doing.

I breathed in the sweet scents of flowers and relaxed as my body felt at ease. I let my heavy eyelids droop down and just relax for a moment.

Out of nowhere, a piece of thick wood landed on my knees. My eyes flew open and I looked down to see Minho,Thomas,Newt and Gally all standing below me.

"What the shuck are you doing?" I asked.

"Well that was thomas' amazing idea to try and knock down your journal" said Minho.

"It was a good idea at the time!" Said Thomas.

"Well it didn't work and now she knows we're here" said Newt.

"So what do we do now?" Asked Gally.

"I'm right here" I shouted down.

They all looked up at me then looked back at eachother.

"Can we borrow it?" Asked Gally.

Thomas slapped Gally across the head.

"Ow!"

"She's not just gonna give it to us slinthead!" Said thomas.

"Well do you have a better idea?" Said Gally.

I tried to block out the muttering from them and closed my eyes again. I managed to get about 5 minutes until I noticed something.

It was very quiet.

Suspiciously quiet.

I opened my eyes and they darted to my right to see Thomas sitting in the tree next to me. Before I could comprehend he snatched the journal and and clambered down the tree.

"THOMAS!" I yelled "GIVE IT BACK!"

I climbed down after him but I wasn't fast enough,he already reached the others.

As I reached the ground they had already started reading.

"GIVE!" I said.

"So it seems that the guy must be a keeper" Said Minho.

"How's that?" Asked Newt.

"Because she wrote that he tells people what to do" said Minho.

"That could just mean he likes bossing people around" said Gally.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Asked Thomas.

They all turned to me.

"Is he a keeper?" Asked Minho.

I didn't answer. I didn't want them getting any closer to who it really was. They were already close enough.

"It has to be someone higher up like a keeper" said Thomas " look it says there he is in charge of...something..."

"In charge if what?" Asked Newt.

"She didn't finish the sentence" said Thomas.

They all looked at me before turning around and sprinting off.

"Hey!" I yelled sprinting after them.

They all ran into the kitchen so I followed.

"What are you all doing in my kitchen!" Said frypan.

"Sorry Fry, it's only for a couple of minutes so we can cross out some people" said Gally.

Minho pulled out his list from his pocket and started crossing out peoples names.

"Ok" said Minho " there is only a few possible people left"

"And they are?" Asked Thomas.

" so all the keepers : Me, Gally , Fry , Winston , Zart , Clint and Billy" he said " and alby ovcorse and then newt"

"Damn I've been illiminated" said Thomas.

"Sorry Thomas but it's not you" said Minho.

"So that's 9 people left" said Gally.

I snatched my journal back and ran off as fast as I could back to my hut.

Ok I will admit. Now I'm panicking.

They are so much closer to finding out who it is I like.

From now on my journal never leaves my hut so they can't steal it.

I just had to hope and pray they wouldn't get close enough to find out who it is.

A/n

I will be making a part 3.😊