Newt- teasing

I was sitting on a log listening to Minho and Thomas talking about something funny that happened today. It was quite late and me,Newt, Thomas and Minho were the only ones up. The fire had gone done a bit so it was very dark and quite difficult to see eachother.

I felt an arm snake around my back, I turned to see newt pressing his arm against my back. I knew what he was doing, he always did this when he wanted attention from me. I dicided to ignore him because this wasn't the best place or time. As Thomas talked on I tried my best to listen to him but Newt kept moving his hand more. He wrapped it around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Until we were almost touching. I desperately tried to calm my racing heart because it would give me away, the fact that I secretly was enjoying it. However, I knew it was rude to do such things when Thomas and Minho were talking to us.

He laid his head on my shoulder which made me relax a bit. It was alright if he just wanted to cuddle, I thought he had... something else on his mind.

Not long after I felt him pressing kisses on my neck. He was at it again. I decided I had,had enough so I stood up to walk away. Before I could actually go anywhere,Newt grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top his lap so I was straddling him. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. I checked to see if Minho and Thomas had noticed but they hadn't, they were still talking. It must be too dark from them to see.

"Newt stop" I said.

"Calm down, it's fine"

He brought me in for a kiss and I let him. I couldn't stop myself anymore. He kissed along my jawline and down my neck, I played with his hair as he did.

"Hey Newt did you ask Alby about our run tomorrow?" Asked Thomas.

Newt immediately stopped kissing me and looked in Thomas's direction. It turned out, they still couldn't see what we were doing.

"Umm yeah" said Newt.

A scheme popped into my head making me smirk uncontrollably. Now it was my turn to tease him.

As Newt started talking I pressed kissing down his neck occasionally biting a little. I heard Newt stutter a little and hold back moans.

"Umm... he said... y-you can have the day off y-yeah" he said.

"Ok cool" said Thomas.

Thomas started talking Minho again and Newt let out a relieving sign.

"You little shi..."

I started slowly grinding down on him, earning a quiet groan.

He grabbed my hips stopping me and looked me dead in the eyes. Eventhough it was dark I could see them clearly peircing into my soul.

"Don't start what you can't finish love"

                              A/n

Someone give me HOLY water I can't believe I just wrote that!