Benny- Attention- part 2

Despite the fact Benny Watts was a complete arsehole and attention seeker, I couldn't help but try to draw his attention. I don't know if I was just playing with him, teasing or whatever, but I was always trying to catch his eye.

I didn't realise I was doing it at first. It started with walking past him whenever I could, making sure I wore flashy, attractive clothing.

Every time I had a game, I would wear heels when I walked across the hard floor so when he heard them he knew I was coming.

I had just finished playing a game and shook hands with my opponent. Standing up, I walked back up to my hotel room.

"Yln" He called catching up to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing, just uh, I like your dress" He smirked looking down at me exposed cleavage.

"Thank you, I'm leaving now"

"Wait!"

"I'm not standing around to talk to you I need to study"

"Please just wait" he begged.

He grabbed my shoulders and gently pressed me against the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"I just- can't help myself" He glanced down at my lips and back up to my eyes.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, and we were making out aggressively in the hallway.

A/n: Shifters listen up! I wanna talk about motivation because believe me I know how hard it is to maintain it. You don't have to be motivated all the time but if you feel like giving up, don't. I've been trying to use the lucid dream method for about two weeks now with little results and as someone who's been trying to shift for a long time, I almost decided to give up. But I thought, I'll try for one more week. And last night I tried to lucid dream, and in my dream I had a moment where I asked myself "am I dreaming?" So I checked my hands ( in dreams you're hands look weird) and they looked deformed so I realised I was dreaming. I got pulled out of it before I could do anything else but it's the closest I've ever got to lucid dreaming and shifting. The point is, if I gave up, I wouldn't have got that close to shifting. So please please please please, don't give up!