Benny-sisters boyfriend- part 2

"Y/N!"

I jumped up in bed immediately.

"Beth!" I complained "what do you want?"

"We're going to the movies!" She said.

"Wait really?"

"Yes!come on, hurry up and get ready!"

I leaped out of bed excitedly. The last time me and Beth did anything like this together was ages ago. I slipped on a white dress and put on a little makeup. I grabbed my purse and rushed down the stairs.

I saw Beth waiting by the door... with Benny.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

"He's coming with us" said Beth.

"Seriously!" I said " great so you two can snog the whole time. I thought we were finally going to have some time together but no!"

"Oh calm down Y/n it's only for a few hours!"

I sat in the back while Benny and Beth sat in the front (as usual) and we drove along to the movies.

When we got there we got tickets, some popcorn and found our seats. I wanted to sit in the middle so they wouldn't be next to eachother but it didn't really work out that way. About 30 minutes into the movie they were already holding hands. Ugh!

"I'm going to the toilet" I muttered.

I got up from my seat and quietly tiptoes out of the movie. I breathed out in relief. We couldn't go anywhere ! Not without them getting all touchy! I went to the toilet and stood infront of the sink and mirror. What if I just leave? They probably wouldn't even notice if i did. I could just tell them I felt sick.

I looked up to see someone standing behind me through the mirror. Not just anyone. BENNY!

I turned around quickly, wide eyed.

"BENNY!" I yelled " THIS IS THE WOMENS RESTROOM!"

"Yeah I'm quite aware of that" he said.

"Get out you can't be in here!"

"Relax!" He said.

"I thought you were with Beth!"

"I was, but I got bored"

He walked closer to me and i felt my heart racing.

"What are you do..."

"Shhh" he hushed " it's ok"

Our noses almost touched. He ran his hand up my arm and placed it on my cheek. He leaned forwards and kissed me.

I instantly pulled away.

"What do you think you're doing!" I asked "you're with Beth!"

He took a step back.

"Unbelievable" I said.

The ride home was pretty much silent. I avoided having to talk to him or even make eye contact with him. As soon as we pulled up at our house I  got inside and ran up to my room. Confusion struck through me. Why on earth would he do that?

A knock at my door brought me back to reality.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Me" said Beth.

"Come in"

Beth entered the room and Benny stood at the doorway.

"Oh for f*cks sakes!" I complained.

"Language" said Beth.

"I'm only a year younger than you!"

"Ok but that's not the point I need to talk to you"

"About what?" I asked.

"I'm going to a chess tournament in Russia. So while I'm away you will have to stay with Benny in his apartment in New York"

"WHAT!" I whined " I can stay here and look after myself!"

"No I don't trust you after last time you're going with him" said Beth.

"Why can't we stay here?"

"He needs to pay his rent"

"What's the point of having an apartment when he basically lives here!"

"Ok that's enough you're leaving tomorrow morning at 8am sharp"

She left the room and I slumped down on the bed.

Just great! Amazing! 3 weeks of living in Benny's apartment!

It couldn't get any worse than that!