Benny- are you stalking me or something , part 2

I woke up to an empty bed. Oh god. He must know what we did last night.
I got up and got dressed as quickly as possible in the clothes I had on last night.

I grabbed my bag and got ready to leave. Just leave like nothing ever happened and we can both forget about this completely.

I grabbed me heels, not bothering to wear them, heading straight out for the the door.

" um I made you breakfast in case you wanted any" he said.

Ugh Benny! Now I'm going to feel even more bad for leaving him on his own!

" um that's ok...I um... promised beth I'd have breakfast with her" I said.

" are you sure?" He said " I mean don't you have a hangover you drank a lot last night?"

I did. I absolutely did. It felt like someone was banging a hammer against my skull. However I needed to leave because sleeping with Benny was just a little drunken mistake. A good one. I had to admit I did have a little bit of a crush on him.

" um... well I made the plans with her before we went out last night so I still have to go" I said.

" oh" he said a little disappointed " well you have fun then"

" ok...um...bye Benny" I said.

" Bye Y/n" he said.

I left his small apartment and sighed. I was such an idiot! Why didn't I just tell him?

I ran home as fast as I could and grabbed my phone dialing Beth's number.

" hello beth Harmon here?"

" BETH!BETH I NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW!"

" woah calm down talk slower" she said.

" I need you to meet me for breakfast"

" ok I'll be there in 10" she said hanging up.

I quickly sorted myself out, putting on some shorts and a nice button up shirt . I washed my face and brushed my hair. I looked slightly better.

I took some paracetamol and sprayed myself with perfume so I didn't smell of alcohol.

" ok what's going on!" Beth said bursting through the door.

" jesus christ!" I jumped " there is a doorbell!"

" spill!" She said.

" ok!ok!"

" is this about last night?" She said.

" what happened last night?" I asked

" you don't remember?"

" no I can't remember anything between 12 and 6am"

" well" she said " at around 12 ish, you and Benny started to get Really drunk
So I suggested we should go home.You agreed and I went back to my house and you and Benny want back to your apartments"

" well that's not exactly what happened" I said.

" what do you mean?"

" I...kind of... woke up in Benny apartment bed"

She looked at me like she had seen a ghost.

"Naked"

Her jaw was so wide I thought it would touch the floor.

" and he was in bed with me... also naked"

" wait so did you?" She asked.

" yes I think so" I replied.

" OMG!" she said.

" yes I know we were drunk ok!" I said.

" but you like him!" She said.

"Wait what!" I shouted in shock " no! I don't like...?

She gave me a peircing look. God if looks could kill I'd be deader than dead.

" ok fine maybe I like him a little" i said.

" omg my otp is happening!" She squealed.

" your otp?" I asked

" I've been shipping you guys together for like forever!" She said.

" ok ok but theres a problem" I said.

" what problem?"

"I left him in his apartment alone" I said.

" don't worry I'll sort everything out" she said.

" I don't know if I trust you" I said.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door.

"Where are we going?" I demanded.

" you'll see" she said.

After walking for a while we reached some apartments that I recognised.

" oh no no no Beth..." I started before she rang the doorbell.

"I'm going to kill you" I said.

" love you to" she said before running away.

I was about to walk away when benny opened the door.

"Oh hi Y/n I though you were having breakfast with beth?" He asked.

" I did... but know we need to talk" I said.

"Um... ok come in" he said opening the door.

I stepped in and sat at one of the chairs by his table where his chess board lived.

" do you ... remember anything that happened last night?" I asked.

" umm... a little" he said nervously while making two coffies

"Like what coz I don't remember anything" I said.

He handed me a coffie and sat down on the opposite side to me.

"Umm...well...I'm pretty sure we...slept together..." he said.

" I figured that when I woke up naked in your bed Benny" I said sipping my drink.

"Um... well... is that what you wanted to talk about?"

"Yes" I sighed " I like you Benny I really do, I know it might not seem like that because I hide my emotions from everyone. But I really do like you. So we could just go on with our lives and pretend that it never happened or..."

He cut me off by pressing his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back at first but then I moved mine back, to the rhythm of his. It felt like it had been forever when we pulled away for air. He pressed his forehead against mine.

" You have two options" he said " you can leave and if you do we stay freinds"

"Or you can go to the bedroom and your my girlfriend, choose"

"Bedroom" I responded.

I squealed a little as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his bed.