Benny- Babysitter- part 2

Once I had finished a nice cup of coffie, I grabbed my bag to head to school. Well, I didn't go to school anymore I went to college, I was leaving soon anyway.

"Are you going to school in that?" He asked.

"Yeah, why? what's wrong with it?"

"Don't you think it's a little, revealing, for school?"

I laughed in disbelief " Why are you looking?, you're a grown adult and I'm a minor, you shouldn't be sexualising me"

"Touché darling, I'm not sexualising you, I'm simply asking" He grabbed his coat "Right, I think I know where it is"

"I'm sorry, I always walk to school"

"Your dad gave me specific instructions to drive you to school"

"I can get to school myself thank you" I opened the door, to see it was pouring down with rain.

"You want to walk in that fine by me" He shrugged.

"Ok, ok fine" I said.

Benny drove me to school and it was the most awkward thing I had ever experienced. I would have rather sat through a funeral. The dead air  between us was just torture. We had only met about an hour ago, of course we weren't going to be talkative.

When I got to school, it was extremely  boring. I don't know why I even decided to go to collage. My dad offered to pay for me to go, and since I had a good record and decent grades I thought why not. But I soon realised, it was just more school. It was nearly over anyway, just a few more weeks.

At lunch, this girl called Margret, a right prissy princess, decided to make a comment about my dad.

"How is it having a dad that's hardly around? Always leaving you alone to go play chess? Who looks after you when he leaves you, your mum? Oh no, she died didn't she?"

Well, I couldn't just stand there and let her bad mouth my mum and dad. The thing about Margret is, her bark is worse than her bite. So when I went for her, I beat the hell out of her.

And I got sent to the office.

"I am completely shocked by this behaviour from you miss Y/ln" The teacher ranted " Your father will come and pick you up immediately"

"He's away for a work trip"

"Who's at home then?"

"Um, just a friend of my dads"

Not long later, Benny turned up.

"You must be Y/n's guardian then?" The teacher asked.

"Something like that" He looked at me "Come on then"

I walked out with Benny and he took me to his car to take me home.

"What happened?" He asked.

"This bitch was bad mouthing my dad about how he always leaves"

"Language" He warned " You shouldn't get riled up about that, you only get yourself into trouble"

"It's not just that she- she brought up my dead mum"

"Oh"

It went silent for a moment.

"Did you win?"

"What?"

"Did you win the fight?"

"Yeah"

"Good"

"Seriously?" I laughed " Did I win? My dad would have grounded me for a month"

"Well, I belive that 'Bitch' as you called her, needed to be put in her place and she was"