Newt- Medical

I had just finished cleaning the medical equipment when I got my notebook to check who I had next. Newt. He had a medical today. I waited for him to come but twenty minutes went by and he didn't arrive.

So I got up and went to look for him. I spotted him talking with Minho so I went over to talk to him.

"Hey Newt-" I started.

"AHHH!" he jumped " Uh- I- Hi Y/n"

"Are you ok?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine"

"Ok, well you have your medical today so let's go"

"Actually, I'm busy" He said.

"What? Newt you can't be busy you booked your medical specifically today because you weren't busy"

"Last minute plans, Vince wants me to-help him"

"Well tell Vince you can help him later because you have a medical"

"Uh I can't"

"Newt, go with your girlfriend and get your medical done" Minho shoved him.

"Let's go"

I grabbed his arm, dragging him to the med hut.

"Do we have to do this?" He asked nervously.

"Yes Newt it's compulsory because you were infected, now sit down"

He sat down on the chair while I grabbed some stuff and started to check him over. Checking his heart rate, his veins and everything else.

"Have you had any symptoms since you had your jab?" I asked.

"No, none at all"

"That's good, ok your done"

"Wait, that's it?" He asked a little surprised.

"Yeah"

"Oh, that wasn't as bad as I was expecting" he stood up.

"What did you think I was gonna do? Chain you down and shove some medical equipment up your arse?"

"Kind of"

"Well if you want to-"

"NO!"

"Ok" I giggled.

He pulled me close into his chest, smirking "Leave that kind of stuff to me"

"Mhm, really? get yourself out of here before I perform surgery on your dick"

He sprinted out quicker than I've seen him ever run and I just stood laughing.