Overprotective brother- Newt

A/n: Gally is your brother in this

I wandered into the glade, hardly anyone was awake yet. I spotted Newt bidding the runners goodbye before their run. Rushing over to him, I jumped into his arms.

"Woah, hello love" He smiled.

"Hi Newt"

"What do you want?"

"Kiss"

"But what about-"

"He's not watching"

I leaned up, about to kiss him, but our lips only grazed against eachother when I was yanked back.

"Y/n" Gally said " What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing" I smiled innocently.

"Keep off my little sister" He warned Newt.

He dragged me away to go get some breakfast. I was a builder, mostly because Gally insisted on it so he could keep an eye on me. I love Gally, he's my brother, of course I do. And I understand why he would be worried, I'm the only girl in a maze full of boys.

But it can get a little frustrating sometimes. Me and Newt have had a attraction for eachother ever since I came up the box. I liked him a lot. Three months ago, he asked me to he his girlfriend, and I said yes. The only problem was, we had to keep it secret. If Gally found out he would be furious and probably wouldn't hesitate to punch him.

After I finished fixing up the toilet door, I wandered off to find Gally.

"Hey Gally, I'm just going to get some water from the kitchen" I told him.

"Alright, be quick, I need to get this shed sorted and I need help"

I hurried away, towards the gardens. Newt was working away, his hands covered in dirt. His once white jumper, tied around his waist, exposing his arms.

"Boo!" I jumped.

"Hi love" He answered not flinching even a little.

"I missed you" I hugged him.

"I missed you too"

"I wish Gally wasn't so bossy with me"

"He's just trying to look out for you, I get that"

"I know but it's annoying because I don't get to see you as much"

"You can see me and talk to me, just not kiss me, or anything flirtatious"

"Ehem" I heard a cough.

I turned to see Gally standing with his arms folded. As soon as I saw him I moved away from Newt.

"I thought you went to get water?" He asked.

"I did" I lied " Then I came to talk to Newt"

"About what?"

"Uhh the shed"

"That shed isn't going to build itself so lets go"

I helped Gally build the shed, which pretty much took all day. When I finished I rushed off to find Newt, sitting in our little spot in the deadheads.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hi-"

I pulled him in to kiss me, hungrily. Desperate for his touch. My hand went down to his pants, pulling at the zip.

"Woah love, we're in the middle of the deadheads"

"So? I want to now"

"Now?"

"Yes"

"Here?"

"Yes Newt! Now! Please!"

"Alright, alright I get the point" He chuckled kissing me again.

I hurried off to the bonfire, getting a drink and sitting down.

"Hey love" Newt sat next to me.

"Hi" I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wish I could see you more"

"Aw it's ok love" He took my hand " Better being together in secret than not at all right?"

"Y/n" Gally came over.

Newt dropped my hand and moved away from me slightly.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Alby says you can have the day off tomorow"

"Oh ok"

I finished my drink and said goodnight to Newt, going off to my hut. Getting into my pajamas I slipped into my bed sheets.

I waited a while. Then got out of bed. Opening the door, slowly, so it didn't creak. And tiptoeing towards Newt's hut. I snuck inside and climbed into bed next to him.

"Hey" He smiled as I nuzzled into his chest "Took you a while"

"Ben and Minho were up late, I had to wait until they went to bed"

"It's alright" He kissed my forehead " Get some sleep love"

"Newt?"

"Yes love?"

I looked at him, pouting a little and he laughed.

"You want some help to sleep?"

"Yes please"

"I'm not gonna say no"

He pulled my shorts off, then my underwear, wrapping my legs around his neck...

The next morning, I woke up to the door being slammed open.

"I knew it!" He shouted.

I sat up, looking at a very angry Gally.

"Gallly! I-"

"Save it!"

"What's going- OH SHI-" Newt started.

Gally grabbed the hem of his shirt and  dragged him outside. I hurried out of bed, slipping my pants on and followed them out. Gally let go off him, letting gravity pull him to the ground with a thump.

"You've been fucking my sister behind my back!" Gally yelled.

"Gally just please-"

"No you shank! Stay away from her or I'll beat the klunk out of you!"

"Gally stop!" I begged.

He came over to me and grabbed my arm pulling me away to the deadheads.

"Y/n what the shuck!"

"Gally that was not necessary!" I told him " What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to see you get hurt"

"I know, I'm fine, but this is the reason we didn't want to tell you. I love him Gally"

"Really?"

"Yes. Just let me be happy"

"- ok, I guess I might have overreacted a little bit" He sighed " You can be eith him if you want"

"Thank you!" I hugged him " I love you!"

I jumped up behind Newt, hugging him tightly.

"What you doing love?" He chuckled.

"Seeing you"

"Mhm" He turned around.

He kissed me softly, but deepened the kiss until we were making out in the middle of the glade. I felt one of his hands slip down to grip my arse when-

"Hey shank" Gally pushed us apart " I can tolerate kissing but keep your grubby hands off"

"Sorry"

"Good that" He walked away.

He kissed me again, this time grabbing my breasts.

"Hut?" He asked.

"Let's go" I grabbed his hand.