Benny- Keep your enemies close- Part 1

A/n: I didn't realise you guys wanted a part 2 of prison mate, I had already wrote this yesterday and started making a part 2 for it. So I'll just see how this one goes first then I might make a part 2 for the other one.

My heels clacked as I walked down the street full of people. The soft fur on my jacket, tickled my neck and my skin itched with uneasiness. As I made my way through the busy town, I buttoned up my jacket to keep out the cold air and brushed my silver hair out of my face, that had slipped lose from my updo. I had one task, one task only and nothing would get in the way of me finishing it.

From the corner of my eye I spotted a man, watching me from the distance. Dressed accordingly for the cold weather in a winter coat and hat hiding the top half of his face. His mouth curled into a smirk. I was being watched, he knew I was here, but so did I.

I ignored him and kept walking, heading inside of the big hotel building. As I walked I pulled off my  heavy jacket, throwing it to the side, on the floor. Leaving me in my black and white dress. I kept walking, up the stairs, removing my silver wig letting my Y/hc hair flow out freely. Throwing the wig off the stairs discardingly, I reached the top and continued walking. As I walked I pulled out my pocket mirror and swiftly applied red lipstick to my lips. Inspecting my now cherry blushed lips, chewing the inside of my cheeks and putting my mirror and lipstick back in my pocket.

Within a few minutes I had completely changed disguise. Which was my plan. Everything was going the way it was supposed to.

Until it all went wrong.

I stopped.

He stood on the opposite side of the room. No longer wearing his thick, coat and hat. Black jeans hugging his skinny legs, held up with a belt. A greenish, blackish button up shirt, slightly tucked into the hem of his pants, two or three of the tops buttons undone revealing some skin on his chest. Gold, and silver chains hung down from his neck, drawing attention to his chest area. His face was clearly unshaven, with a tickle of facial hair on his upper lip and chin. Rivers of blonde waves that had been left to grow recklessly, ruffled from his hat.

He stood with his arms behind his back, a smirk plastered on his face. For a few minutes, we both stood still, looking at eachother. Then, making the first move, he started slowly taking steps towards me. In response, I did the same, taking small, slow steps until we met in the middle.

"Good day miss Y/ln" He said over pronouncing each syllable " let me guess, you've been sent here to kill me?"

"Yes, Mr Watts" I smiled unfriendily " And you have come to do the same"

"What a turn this has taken. Both of us sent here to kill eachother, and here we are"

"Oh how shocking" I mocked " I suppose I may feel the slightest remorse after dealing with you"

"Now who said you would be dealing with me, when you'll be the one with a bullet through your head"

I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him close to my face.

"We'll see who has a bullet in their head Mr Watts, we'll see"

The ding of the lift broke us away from our conversation. Quickly parting as a few people left the lift, going in different directions. As soon as the coast was clear, we both entered the lift, standing inside as it started moving up the floors.

Without hesitation, I pulled my knife from my pocket pointing it at his chest, but it seemed he had the same idea, as he pointed his at mine, directly positioned at my heart.

"Oooooh darling" He smirked " you see? We're more alike than you think"

"The only thing alike about you and me, is our envy to kill those who threaten us the most" I pushed the knife a little harder so it didn't cut him but made him wince.

He chuckled a little, licking his bottom lip and tightening his grip on his knife.

"I thought you were going to put a bullet through my head?" He asked.

"It's tempting, but I would prefer to watch the the light leave your eyes as I peirce my dagger into your heart, covering my hands in your filthy, crimson blood"

"Knife kink or blood kink?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion, he was making sexual jokes in a situation like this? This had to be the most stupid man I had ever been assigned to murdering. Who on earth would hire him to kill me? I supposed his looks would come in handy for manipulation, but he was certainly missing some brain cells.

"Keep talking, see what happens"  I warned.

"Oh well now I'm curious" He teased.

God this man made my blood boil! He was purposefully trying to intimidate me by riling me up! And it was working.

"If you weren't pointing that blade at me you'd be dead by now" I told him.

"Would I really?" He asked getting close to my ear " or would you be too curious about what I'm like in bed?"

I felt like beating the absolute shit out of that narcissistic, moron pirate!

"As if I would consider sleeping with my victim, now that's unprofessional Watts"

I pushed my knife slightly, cutting his skin and letting a little teardrop of red  drip down his chest.

"Oh but you're so longing to know what if feels like don't you?" He grinned " To have me pin you down on the bed, strip you naked and fuck you senseless?"

His eyes looked me up and down, full of lust.

"Keep your friends close..." I started.

"But keep your enemies closer" he said.

                              A/n

I'm sorry but... FUCK! I need this in real life!!!