Newt- It's my fault (requested)

I was working in the gardens, as I usually did, laughing and chatting with Zart and Newt.

"I think I should go get some more fertiliser" I said.

"I'll come with you" Newt said.

I looked at him and all the work he was having to do.

"Newt it's ok, you seem pretty busy, I'll be fine on my own"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll be right back"

I grabbed the bucket and headed into the deadheads. Often stumbling over a tree root and cursing when I did. When I had gotten far enough I went to gather some fertiliser when I spotted someone standing away from me. I looked harder to realise it was Ben.

"Ben?" I said " what are you doing iut here?"

He didn't answer, just inhaled and exhaled heavily as if someone had pushed his head underwater and he was trying to get his breath back. He looked strange.

"Ben are you ok?"

He growled and lunged fowards, knocking the air out of my belly as he slammed me down onto the ground.

"BEN WHAT ARE DOING GET OFF ME!" I screamed.

His fingernails pierced into my skin making me squeal in pain. I tried to shove him off me but he was too strong. He was pushing me further into the ground and squeezing at my throat, making me choak for air desperately.

"AHHH! HELP! GET OFF ME!"

Suddenly, Ben was rived off me, Mimho and Thomas tackling to the ground. My hand instantly went to my neck, I was shaking in both shock and fear. He tried to choke me! He tried to kill me! Why would he do that?

I felt arms around me and flinched.

"Shhh it's ok it's me" I heard Newt say.

I turned around and hugged him, nuzzling into his shirt, still shaking and sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry love, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have let you go alone" he said rocking me in his arms.

"It's not your fault" I told him " Why would Ben do something like this?"

"He's been stung" Minho said, he turned to Thomas " Let's take him to the pit"

"Oh god love I could have lost you" Newt whimpered " I'm never letting you out of my sight again"

                                A/n

Just got sent home from school and have to self isolate for 10 days.
My birthday is on Wednesday next week.
So I'll be isolating on my birthday. I'm pissed.

Anyway I'll be able to post more tho.