Benny- sisters boyfriend- part 7

Carefully, I parked my car on the drive. It was kind of hard because my eyes were blurry with tears. Firmly, I on the door and waited for a response. After about 2 minutes the door opened.

"Y/n?" She said "what are you doing here?"

"I have no where else to stay until I get a house of my own" I said.

"Come in" said Lucy.

She let me in and I sat down at her kitchen table. I gazed at the familiar surroundings of her house. The big, wooden table sat in the middle of the kitchen. The cupboards and benches were cleaned so much I don't think you would find a single speck of dust on them. The sun shone through the window, lightening up the room.

Lucy has been my best friend since we were like 3. We did everything together.

She sat down next to me and didn't hesitate to ask me questions.

"What happened?" She asked

"Well it's a long story" I said.

"I'll listen"

"Ok well" I said " As you know Benny is dating Beth but she went away for 3 weeks for a chess tournament and I stayed with Benny in his apartment. And me and Benny kind of hooked up, more than once, and I developed feelings for him. But apparently he has had feelings for me as long as he had feelings for Beth. So he loved us both while he was dating her. And I told him he needs to choose between us and he choose her and now they are engaged and I left the house and I don't know what to do because I still love him!"

"Woah slow down!" She said " jeez all that happened?"

I nodded.

"You poor thing!"

She took me into a tight hug and sobbed into her.

" ok you can stay here for as long as you want and tomorow we are going out for dinner, getting icecream and going clubbing"

"I love you!" I said.

"Love you too bestie" she said " and remember if any guy thinks you're not good enough for them, that's their loss not yours"

"But I really liked him Lucy" I sobbed " he was the nicest a guy has ever been to me. I can't just forget about him!"

"You will in time don't worry"

I remembered the last words he said to me.

"Don't ever forget me. Please"

Benny's pov

I was laying in bed with Beth. I watched her chest rise and fall gracefully as she slept. There was one thing I couldn't keep of my mind. Y/n. I felt bad for what I had done. I knew I had to choose but... I made her feel so loved when Beth was gone and then just pushed her away. I silently got out of bed and tiptoed downstairs. I dialed a number into the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" Said Townes.

I sighed.

"Dude, I fucked up"

                          Y/n's pov

I gently pulled my Y/hc hair out of the spikey, pink rollers, watching the curls bounce out onto my shoulders.

"Ok are you ready yet?" Asked Lucy.

"Just because you get ready in 10 minutes doesn't mean I have to!" I laughed.

"Ok!" She giggled " just don't take too long, I'm desperate for a night out!"

I ruffled through my suitcase looking for something to wear. I wanted to look nice. In the end I picked a black dress with spaghetti straps, the neckline cut down in a V, showing a lot of cleavage and wore my black high heels.