Benny- Playing around

Beth dragged me down the musty stairs to the little apartment. I pulled back in attempt to escape but she was a lot stronger than me and kept a firm grip.

"Beth I don't want to go!" I whined " I hate him!"

"Oh come on Y/n he isn't that bad!" She fiddled with my shirt tucking it into my Jeans.

"He is! That god damn pirate is an asshole!"

"Y/n!" She warned " Benny is my friend and you are going to walk into that apartment with me and be good!"

"But..."

"No buts, I promise he's a nice guy he can just get a little defensive sometimes, just don't do anything stupid"

She knocked on the door and almost instantly Benny answered opening it. He wore a black T and Jeans secured with a belt. He wasn't wearing that stupid hat so his blonde locks were lose.

"Hey Beth, umm Y/n?" He spoke.

"She's with me" Beth smiled.

"She forced me..."

Beth covered my mouth stopping me from speaking.

"She very much came willingly"

"Uh ok come on in then" he opened the door wider.

We followed them in and there were a couple of people already there; Harry, Townes and Cleo.

Beth encouraged me to sit down with her so I obeyed. Benny handed out some drinks and got to me.

"Drink?" He asked.

Beth nudged my shoulder.

"Sure" I said flatly.

Benny threw a bottle at me and I caught it with ease. I opened it and took a big gulp.

"So Benny how's your chess going?" Beth asked.

"Pretty Good" he said " hey Y/n what do you do for a living?"

"Umm, you don't want to be poking around in my person life it's,  pretty boring"

"I'm sure it's not"

"I... I'm an author" I told him.

"Oh really? What kind of things have you wrote?"

"You probably haven't read any of them, a lot of people don't even know who I am" I sighed.

"Name a few, you never know I might have"

"Well there's, the series I've been writing, it's not finished, it's called crimson tears"

"Wait you wrote that?" Cleo asked.

"Yeah" I shrugged.

"No,your playing with us, you wrote the crimson tears series?" Benny asked again.

"Yeah, why?"

He got up and walked into another room that seemed fo be his bedroom. I found the window looking into it a little strange.

He walked back out and placed three books infront of me. I picked them up one by one reading the titles, holding back my smirk.

"Crimson tears by Y/n Y/ln, Crimson tears- a broken promise, Crimson tears- eyes of truth"

"They are literally the best books ever, I've been waiting for the next one to come out, I just can't believe you wrote them" he said.

"It has my name on the front"

"Yeah but I didn't know your last name and I'm pretty sure there are many people in the world with the same name, I just didn't know that person was you"

"I didn't know you read them"

"Are you kidding they are amazing" Harry said.

"Couldn't put it down" added Townes.

"Well don't expect me to give you spoilers because that's not happening" I folded my arms.

A few hours went by and it was just me,Beth and Benny left. Well, Beth was passed out on the sofa, she got a bit too drunk. I was lying on Benny's bed,on my stomach, talking. He kept trying to get information out of me about the new book.

"You'll just have to wait until it comes out " I told him.

"Ok fine, but can you at least tell me what it's called?" He begged.

"Ok, emerald iris"

"Oh I get it because the iris is the coloured part of the eyes"

"Yeah"

I took my little notebook and pencil from my pocket and started scribbling some notes.

"What's that?" He asked, shuffling closer.

"I write ideas in it for my books so I don't forget"

He tried leaving forward to read it.

"Hey no reading!" I pulled it away.

Then, he grabbed the notebook from my hands. I playfully tackled him, trying to get it back and ended up on top of his stomach, pinning his hands down. I took the book from his hands and smirked.

"I think this is mine" I said.

"Hmmm I like this position darling" he smirked.

"Don't get too comfortable"

I sat up of him to get of him but he grabbed my hand pulling me back down on him. I looked at him, examining his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I didn't get to know the plot of your book so I'm gonna get something else instead"

"Is it just me or does this position seem familiar?" I asked him.

"Clever girl"

"This is in the book isn't it? The part where James and Jade are straddling..."

"That's right" he cut in " and I take it you know what happens next don't you"

Oh shit this was happening. This was happening!

Benny grabbed my hips and moved them so I grinded down on him. I didn't really think about what I was doing I just reacted to his hint. I started moving myself, his hands still firmly placed on my hips, grinding down slowly and powerfully. He threw his head back and closed his eyes in content.

I smirked seeing him under my control. Benny Watts, the dominating, superior Benny was falling into submission as I pleasured him.

I glanced back through the window, remembering about Beth, but she wasn't were I left her. She must have woke up and went home.

I redirected my attention to Benny, he was squirming beneath me, his eyes rolling back into his skull.

"Uhh fuck!" He cried out.

I stopped moving making him look back up in confusion.

"Why'd you stop?"

"That's enough now" I said.

"What? No, no, no don't leave me like this!"

"Sorry Benny I have work to do"

"You can take a break from working come on"

I got up off him and walked out of the room grabbing my bag and getting ready to head out. Just as I was about to head out Benny grabbed my hand, swiveling me around.

"We're not finished"

                              A/n

                 Tf did I just write!