Newt- Torture

A/n : warning it's sad

Newts pov

I sat with others, debating how we were going to rescue Minho and Y/n from Wicked. We suggested using Teresa to get inside, but Tommy wasn't up to the idea.

"Ummm, guys" said Gally " I found something"

He held up a small, black camera. Across the side were the words: W.C.K.D.

"What is that?" Asked Thomas.

"A camera" said Brenda.

"Yeah we know that but it's from wicked" he said.

"Maybe they wanted to send a message?" Said Gally.

He turned on the camera and his face went white with horror.

"Maybe we shouldn't watch it" he said.

"Why what is it?" Asked Thomas.

"It's...Y/n"

They all glanced at me.

"Play it" I said.

"But..." started Thomas.

"Just play it!" I snapped " it could help is to find them"

Gally placed the camera on the table so we could all see. He pushed the play button and the video rolled.

Y/n was in a white room, in a chair. Her wrists and ankles tied down. Wires came out of her connecting to some sort of computer or monitor. Janson walked into the room with a clipboard and pen, the writing was to small into he video to see what it said.

"Y/n?" He said.

Her head hung low her Y/hc hair covering her face. She didn't move or speak.

"Y/n?" He said again " can you please talk to us?"

She lifted her head slightly to look at him. She looked different. I didn't see the sweet smiling face I'm so used too.  She had heavy bags under her eyes, her eyes and face gleamed in the light indicating tears. She looked so miserable.

"Y/n we need to ask you some questions" said Janson.

"I'm not telling you anything" she said.

"It would be a lot easier for us both if you just co-opirated and told us what you know"

"Piss off" she said.

"You know, Your freinds were located on the outskirts of the city" he said.

Her head snapped up in shock.

"Now I need you to tell me where the right arm is keeping the immunes and your friends will be unharmed"

"I will never tell you" she spat.

"You would really risk their lives, for a little bit of information? Don't you care about them? Thomas, Brenda and... Newt"

"You would do it anyway" she said.

"I'm a good person Y/n"

"Are you hell" she laughed.

"We just want to find a cure" he said calmly.

"And ruining young teenagers lives is the way to do that?" She said.

"It's the only way, and once we have found a cure, it will all be over" he said.

"And how many lives are you willing to take for it?" She said "I've watched my friends die infront of me, because you would do anything just for this so called cure"

"Yes" he said " the world is dying, and we will do whatever we have to so save humanity"

"No" she whimpered " you will do whatever it takes to save yourself"

Her eyes moved and looked directly into the camera. They widened slightly. She must have realised they were recording her.

She glanced and Janson then looked back at the camera.

"DON'T DO IT THOMAS, IT'S A TRAP DON'T COME FOR ME, THEY'RE TRYING TO LURE YOU IN..."

"Turn it off!" Said Janson.

"PLEASE DON'T COME HERE! NEWT I..."

The camera went black and the only thing that could be heard was her screaming.

Then the video ended.

Everyone was silent.

"Newt..." Thomas started.

"Don't Tommy" I said.

"What are we gonna do?" Asked Gally "we have to get them out"

"But you heard her right?" Said Brenda " it's a trap they want to lure us in"

"But we can't leave them there" said Gally.

I wasn't listening. I was to zoned out to listen. The sound of her screams echoed in my head.

How was I going to get her back?