Benny- Babysitter

A/n: New series!!! Based of a dream I had, I know I have weird dreams but I think this should be good.

My alarm yelled over and over again, jumping me out if my sleep. I wacked it multiple times until it turned off and laid back down in my bed to sleep again. Until I remembered what day it was.

I leaped out of bed and ran over to my wardrobe to grab a dress. Quickly changing into it. I rushed, dealing with my hair the best I could and putting a little bit of makeup on.

As fast as I could, I hurried down the stairs and saw my dad sitting on his chair, reading the morning paper. I braced myself, and took in a deep  breath, going over to him.

"Dad?" I asked.

He didn't look up from his paper " Yes dear?"

"I don't think I need a babysitter"

He folded his newspaper and put it down on the little coffie table beside his chair.

"Look Y/n, it's not that I don't trust you on your own, I'm going away for quite a while, and I don't want to leave you in the house on your own, I'd feel better knowing you were safe"

"But dad I'm seventeen! I can look after myself"

"You're getting a babysitter, end of conversation" He got up to go sort out his bags.

I groaned in frustration. Why did he have to leave me with a babysitter? It's not like I'm going to wreck the house whole he's away. I can look after myself! I can cook, do the laundry, get the shopping. I don't know why he's doing this? He's been away loads of times and left me without a second thought.

The doorbell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y/n, get that will you?" My dad shouted.

I sighed, going over to the door. Who could possibly be waiting behind it? A weird middle aged cat woman? An old lady that eats biscuits and drinks tea? A loud, bouncy woman with far too much energy?

I opened the door, and I almost died. It was a boy! He was very tall, with chocolatey brown eyes and blonde hair. His jeans hugged his skinny legs, his belt keeping them up. He wore a bottle green shirt, and a lot of jewelry. Chains on his neck and rings on his fingers.

"Hi, you must be Y/n, Yd/n's daughter right?"

"Uhhh yeah"

"Ahh there he is" My dad came though and shook his hand " Y/n this is Benny, he's goin to stay here with you. Thankyou for those Benny"

"No problem, just a hand for a freind"

"Dad, can I speak with you, before you go?" I asked.

"Yes dear?"

"Alone"

I dragged him into another room so Benny couldn't hear what we were talking about.

"Dad are you kidding me? I was expecting an old woman, not- him"

"Look Y/n I met him a few years ago at a tournament, he's a good freind of mine, you'll be fine with him"

I followed him as he went with his bags to the door.

"Right, I'll be gone for two weeks, so you kids have fun, don't get into trouble" He pointed to me.

"When do I ever?"

"I love you, see you later"

And at that, he left.

The silence was awkward and lasted for a while before anyone decided to speak.

"So, you're dad's told me about you" He spoke.

"Really? It's like he has nothing else to talk about, I'm his prized possession. I don't need looking after, I can look after myself so"

"How old are you then?"

"Eighteen"

"You're not eighteen" He chuckled " I know that"

"I will be soon"

"So you're seventeen"

"Fine how old are you? Thirty?" I scoffed.

"Twenty three"

"Ok, I need coffie" I went into the kitchen.

This was gonna be fun.

A/n: I'd let him babysit me anyday 😩🤚