Benny- Playing around- part 2

I swallowed hard, gazing into his mesmerising chocolate eyes, they were full of lust.

"Benny?"

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want this" he said.

I couldn't. I did want this.

"I..."

"That's what I thought" he smirked.

He jumped into action attacking my exposed neck with kisses. I suppressed my moans and my hand instinctively went to his hair, playing with it. His left hand rested on my cheek as he moved me back until my body hit the wall,pressing me deeper into the wall, proving his dominance.

I felt his free hand creep down towards the hem of my Jeans, he tugged at the top and slid his hand in. He started playing with me teasingly.

I gasped at the exotic touch,not sure weather to pull away or push closer.
As he touched every bundle of nerves some moans escaped my mouth unintentionally.

Before I could get to heated, he pulled his hand away and lifted me up by my thighs so I wrapped my legs around him. My arms rested on his shoulders and we kissed aggressively, desperate for more...

I woke up to the distinct smell of coffee. Wrapped up in Benny's bed, but Benny wasn't beside me. He was sitting at his chess board. I remembered what happened last night clearly. I felt a bit guilty about it but at the same time it was amazing. I wasn't sure what Benny would think of me now.

Quickly, I picked up my clothes from the floor and got myself dressed. Grabbing my bag and slinging over my shoulder, I nervously walked out of the room towards the front door.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning Benny"

"Where are you going?" He looked up from his chess board.

"Home"

"Home?"

"Yes I've got work to do"

"Oh" he looked disappointed "ok"

"Why do you look so upset? You didn't expect me to stay, did you?"

"Actually, yeah kind of"

"Wait what? You... wanted me to stay?"

"Yeah, why is that such a shock to you?"

Silence fell upon us and I shifted my feet, looking down at the floor.

"Oh" he realised, standing up from his chair "oh God I'm sorry no, you weren't just a one night hook up I swear"

"I'm not?"

"Definitely not" he inched closer.

"Why?"

"I... um... I like you"

"You do?"

"Yeah" he laughed " I do"

"So, what now?"

"Umm, well if you wanted I could, take you out on a proper date?" He suggested.

"You would do that?"

"Yes" he took me into a tight hug.

"Oh, thank god"

I heard the door swing open behind me.

"Benny I..." A female voice started.

We broke the hug and I turned to see Beth with a huge grin on her face.

"Am I hallucinating or is Y/n Y/ln hugging Benny Watts" she giggled.

"Are you high?" I asked her.

"Pretty sure I'm 100% sober too so yes, your actually getting along!"

"You can say that" Benng winked.

"Whats going on why did you... oh my god.." She covered her mouth with her hands " DID YOU TWO FUCK!"

"And now it's time to go!" I said pushing Beth out of the apartment.

"Wait I want to know what happened" Beth whined.

"I'll tell you later" I told her shutting the door.

Almost as soon as I shut the door I felt Benny's hands on me. I turned around and kissed him gently, resting my hands on his chest. I slowly moved one hand down until I reached his belt tugging it.

"Round two baby" he grinned.