Q&A

A/n: Q&A of the following characters;
         • Newt
         • Benny Watts
         • Whitey Winn
         • Jojen reed

1. How did they act around you when they had a crush on you?

Newt- He was pretty shy and avoided you a lot, but also wanted to be around you at the same time. A lot of the gladers knew about it but you didn't.

Benny- He's real good at hiding his feelings from you. However eventually, he cracked.

Whitey- His feelings for you were loud and clear. Pretty much everyone in the town knew,even you.

Jojen- it was sort of clear to you because he got a little shy when talking to you.

2. Who made the first move?

Newt- Both of you, but him in a way.

Benny- He did.

Whitey- He did.

Jojen-You did.

3. What was it like?

Newt- Newt had consulted with his friends, Minho and Thomas that day about it, and decided to ask you out on a date. But you had also consulted with Teresa about the same thing. So when you both saw eachother, it was kind of like that... " I need to ask something" At the same time, and " You first" Newt asked the question first and you agreed happily. When he asked what you were going to ask him , you said you were going to ask the same thing.

Benny- You had went with him to a chess tournament to support him. After he won, he asked you to go have dinner with him and you said yes.

Whitey- Whitey had been asking you out for a while and you blew him off every time. But one day, you got sick and couldn't get out of bed and Whitey stayed with you to look after you. Suddenly, you see through the cocky, big headed cowboy act and saw that he was actually really sweet. Once you were better, he asked again and was in shock when you said yes.

Jojen- You and Jojen were out on a walk in the woods, when you asked him. He was a little taken back by this as it's usually ( Especially in that era) the guy asking the girl out. But he said yes.

4. What was the date like?

Newt- It was adorable! He had set up a little picnic on the watch tower with candles and food. You sat together and had the picnic, watching the sun set in eachothers arms.

Benny- You went to a little restaurant, a little more expensive than you would have liked. You sat and had dinner together,talked a bit, then walked back to the hotel hand in hand.

Whitey-  He took you down to the river where you had some lunch, then  you pushed him into the river. Of course he dragged you in with him too and you had a bit of fun in the water before riding home, soaking wet.

Jojen- You went dancing together and it was amazing! You wore a gorgeous Y/dc dress, he almost dropped at the sight of you. You danced all night long until you were both exhausted.

5. First kiss?

Newt- He gets panic attacks sometimes because of his trauma of his attempted suicide. One time, he had one and he couldn't stop. So you did the only thing you could think of. Kissed him. He stopped instantly.

Benny- You decided to have a second date and he took you around the park. He decided to kiss you randomly and you got a bit of a surprise as he didn't hint to it or anything, but you smiled widely.

Whitey- You kissed on your first date, in the river, it was kind of wet since you were in the river but it was still nice.

Jojen- You stayed over at his place, and slept in his bed. You decided to give him a goodnight kiss.

6. First time?

Newt- In the maze, in your hut. He asked you about it and you agreed, triple checking it was ok. He held your hand the whole time and was very sweet and gentle about it. He made sure you were ok and checked you over before going to sleep.

Benny- At his apartment, in his bed. You both started kissing and it kind of just got a bit heated and you ended up sleeping together. He was a bit rougher than you expected but still made sure you were comfortable. He had a bit of a smoke before falling asleep with you.

Whitey- It was in the sheriff's office, you bend over the desk. You had went over to visit him, in his favorite dress and he just lost it. He had too do it. If you thought Whitey was cocky normally, boy this was a whole other level that man can dirty talk like rehearsing the alphabet.

Jojen- In the woods, where you asked him on your first date. Against a tree with him holding you up.

7. Pregnancy?

Newt- He was extremely happy but a little worried about having to raise a child in such a broken world.

Benny- He picked you up and twirled you around.

Whitey- He- kind of freaked out. But relaxed a little after a while.

Jojen- Sooooooo pleased. He couldn't wait.

8. Boy or girl?

Newt- He really really wanted a little girl. A little princess he could spoil and look after. ( it was a girl).

Benny- He told you he didn't care as long as they were healthy, but he really wanted a boy. ( it was a girl).

Whitey- He wanted a boy, and he wasn't shy about it. ( it was a boy).

Jojen- He didn't care, but his father wanted a boy to carry the family name. ( it was a boy).

9. Marriage?

Newt- you got married in the safe haven. It was just a small wedding on the beach with all your friends.

Benny- You had it in a church, with your friends and family. Benny turned into a nervous wreck but as soon as he saw you walking down the isle in your perfect dress, he was smiling.

Whitey- You got married in the church, no more than ten people watching, just a simple small wedding.

Jojen- Yeah, you wanted a small wedding but your parents insisted it to be a bigger deal than you wanted it to be. You had it in the woods, as it was a special place for you, to your parents discontent but neither of you cared because it was your day.

10. What's their favourite thing for you to wear?

Newt- He loves you in his green cargo pants and black top with your black boots. He always thinks you look hot in his pants.

Benny- Your Y/dc sundress with Nothing underneath. No bra. No undies. Nothing. God everytime you wear it he just wants to bend you over and fuck you hard.

Whitey- He always says "Naked looks the best on you darlin"

Jojen- Your gorgeous black ballgown. You don't wear it often but he loves it when you do.