Newt- Rivals - part 7

I stepped into the house shutting the door behind me. I had been over Newt's place few times when his parents weren't home.

It was very spacey and always arranged perfectly. Not a single thing stood out of place. As soon as you walked In you could see the staircase leading to the upstairs. To the right was the cozy living room and to the left the spotless kitchen. The place was always filled with the sweet scent of honeysuckle and lemon.

Newt came running down the stairs, towards me.

"Hi, is everything ok?" He asked.

"Not exactly"

"What's wrong?"

"Teresa found out about us"

"That's ok" he smiled " I mean she was going to find out eventually right?"

"Yeah, but she wasn't to happy about it"

"Oh"

"But I doesn't matter, she doesn't get to control my relationships"

"So you two are kind of, not good then?"

"Not really, I guess. I need a distraction"

"Oooo I can help with that" he pulled me closer to himself.

"I didn't mean that Newt" I giggled " something else, something fun"

"This is fun"

"You know what I mean!"

"Ok, umm well I could ask my mum if you can stay over tonight? We could watch a movie or something?"

"That would be perfect" I pecked his lips softly.

"Ok, you can go up to my room, I'll be there in a second"

I trotted up the stairs to Newts room. It was the same as always. Clothes sprawled across the bedroom floor like a blanket. His bed was unmade from when he last slept in it, the covers in a muddled mess. It smelled like deodorant and aftershave, but not the kind that makes your nose wrinkle, it was a comforting smell.

I sat myself down on the bed and got my phone out from my pocket. Notification afte notification send vibrations through my phone, alerting me that Teresa had tried to call me multiple times. I swiped them away, I didn't want to to talk to her right now.

The door opened and Newt stood in the hallway.

"My mum wants to say hi to you" he rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke.

"Ok"

Slipping my phone back in my pocket, I followed him back down into the kitchen.

"Mum, this is Y/n" he said.

"Oh hello dear, Newt tells me your staying over tonight, let me know if you need anything" she smiled.

"Thankyou"

"So you go to the same school right?" She asked trying to make conversation.

"Uh yeah"

"Well you're welcome over anytime"

I was shocked by how similar she looked to Newt. She had blonde hair falling a little past her shoulders in golden waves. Her eyes were the same chocolatey brown, but a little more feminine and delicate.

"That's my sister sonya" he pointed to a teenage girl sitting on the bench.

She looked a little younger by about a year. She was probably fifteen.headphones were wedged in her ears, she was completely detached from the world. It amazed me how she was almost a complete double of her mum.

"Come on let's go find something to watch" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

We both got cuddled up on the bed and started watching a movie. I only made it about half way through when my eyelids felt like bricks. My head dropped down onto Newts chest and I felt him stroke my hair in response.

"Maybe we should go to bed now" he said.

I heard the tv turn off and Newt shuffled down a little to lay on his back. He kissed my cheek gently, trying not to disturb me. But I wasn't asleep yet. Turning my head I burrowed myself in the crook of his neck and pressed soft little kissed onto his skin.

"Oh we're doing this now are we?" He chuckled.

I moved myself to be straddling him and kissed his lips instead. His hands naturally combed through my hair, pushing me closer to him so the kisses were deeper. He grabbed my hips and rolled us over so he was on top. Pressing his body into mine, he pushed me further into the bed, aching for more.

I could hear his peaceful breathing as he slept behind me, hugging me close. My breaths were still hollow, recovering from our previous hook up. I still couldn't understand how he fell asleep so quickly after. Shuffling myself to the edge of the bed I picked up my underwear and his t-shirt from the floor and them on before cuddling back into him. As I snuggled back into his body, he made a satisfied hmmm sound in his sleep.

The next morning I woke to being showered with little kisses. I scrunched my nose as he kissed every inch of my face, trying to wake me up.

"Newt" I whined.

"Good morning" he smirked against my skin.

I snapped my eyes open and grabbed his face, pulling his lips to mine. Suddenly, he pulled away and turned to the door.

"Sonya get out of my room!"

"I'll tell mom you're snogging your girlfriend" she stuck out her tounge.

"Do you really think she'll be that surprised? You know, it's not like she's  my girlfriend!"

"You owe me a tenner"

"I'll give it to you later, shut the door" he ordered.

She did as she was told,shutting the door behind her.

"Where were we?" He smiled.

"Ooo I don't know" I pretended.

"Mmmm could you sort this out for me?" He pouted, playfully, nodding to his boxers.

"I might just leave you to sort it out yourself" I teased.

"Pleaseeeee!"

"Newt!" His mum called from downstairs.

"I'll be right back"

He jumped out of bed, putting on a shirt and ran out of the room. I giggled to myself, he could be a right goof sometimes. I reached into my pocket to get my phone but it wasn't there. Rummaging through the covers I searched for it but it was nowhere to be found. I checked the bedside table, then inside the little draw. There it was! Newt must have put it there to keep it safe. I took out my phone but something else caught my eye. I swear I saw a familiar name on that sheet of paper. It was rude to snoop but my curiosity got the best of me. I took the sheet of paper and examined it.

It couldn't be true.

On the top of the paper it said in bold letters ' Fuck list'. There was a list of girls, most of which I knew from my school. Amongst the names, was mine...