Whitey- Teasing

Whitey pov:

I yawned, stirring out of my sleep. The thought of having to get out of bed and go to work was agonising. But I knew I had to. I tried to move my arm to get up, but it didn't budge.

I snapped my eyes open, and both my hands were handcuffed to the headboard.

"About time you woke up" I heard.

Y/n was standing at the bottom of the bed, in her dress. Her hair twisted into a bun, a few strands hanging hy hair face. And my gun, in her hand.

"Y/n, darling, what are you doing I don't have time for this, I need to be st work in like 20 minutes" I complained.

"Not until you admit to your sins Mr Winn" She pointed the gun at me.

"First of all, what sins? And second of all is that bloody loaded!?"

"Yes, it's loaded, and you know what you did Whitey I wanna hear you admit it"

"I really have no idea what you mean" I shrugged.

"Ok Whitey, let's make this a little easier for you" She climbed onto the bed, sitting over my hips " I'll give you three lives. Every time you guess wrong, you lose a life and the gun gets lower"

She placed the barrel of the gun on my chest.

"If you lose three lives, the gun gets to here" She hovered it over my crotch " and I think you can guess from there"

"Don't you dare shoot me there" I warned.

"Get it right and I won't have to" She smiled moving the gun back to my chest " come on then first guess"

"I dont want to do this"

"Whitey"

"Uhhh did I forget to do the laundry?"

"Wrong, something to do with laundry though" She moved the gun down.

"Uhhh I uhh did I ruin my clothes too bad?"

"Getting warmer, but wrong" She moved the gun down.

"Uh, did I um I dont know, did i lose the laundry?"

"Wrong" She moved the gun directly over my crotch and cocked it.

"Nooo! Please darling!" I begged.

"You ripped my nighties! Again!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't even realise I was doing it until I woke up and they were torn, please darling don't!"

"Maybe I'll not shoot you" She put the gun down " I need this too much"

She smirked grinding down on me, making me groan.

"God you're such a tease!" I moaned.

She smirked and pulled the key to the handcuffs out of her bun, letting her hair fall free. She quickly uncuffed me and let my arms free.

"Right, best get off to work then Whitey" She got off me and started walking out.

So I jumped up and pinned her to the wall.

"Not so fast darling" I smirked "I'm not done with you"