Newt- Family isn't just blood- part 2

" I want rid of it!" My father said " I can't belive you'd let that damn boy knock you up! I'm taking you to get it aborted as soon as possible"

"No"

"Y/n don't defy me, I'm only doing what's best for you"

"I'm keeping it"

"Y/n-"

"It's my baby!"

He slammed his fist on the table " Fine, but don't come crying to me when you regret it. Take her to her room"

Two guards marched in, grabbing me, and dragged me away.

6 months later

I sat on my bed, looking out the window to the city. Caressing my baby bump. I flinched a little when I felt a kick and smiled.

"Don't worry, your dad is coming for us, I know it"

Just then, I heard gunshots, crashing and banging from outside. I stood up when my door opened.

"Y/n!"

"Newt!" I smiled " You came back"

"Of course I did, I couldn't leave you to rot in this place"

"Ok, nice little reunion there, but we kind of need to leave before we get shot to death" Minho said.

"Oh very funny Minho, like I can run bloody nine months pregnant"

"Oh shit, forgot about that" Thomas rubbed his neck.

"How can you forget? I literally have a huge baby bump!"

"We didn't think about that ok?" Mimho added " We need to hurry up and think of something before someone comes"

"Like what? How the hell are we going to get her out?" Newt asked.

"Wait, you're in wicked uniform" I said " If you put the masks on it will just look like you're escorting me out"

"Right, everyone masks on, let's go" Thomas said.

They all walked out behind me, and everything seemed to go to plan. Hardly anyone even looked our way. We almost made it out until-

"Y/n?" My father stopped me " Where are you going?"

"I wanted to- go to the doctors, my stomachs been hurting"

"You could have seen one within the facility"

"They're all occupied"

"I did tell you to get rid of that thing while you had the chance, it will only ever be a burden"

"What? Like I was?"

"I didn't mean-"

"Was I a burden dad? Did you try to get mum to get rid of me? I've already told you, I'm keeping it"

"You're choice" He shrugged " even if I think it's a bad one"

We made it out and they lead me over to a burg which we boarded and left.

We made it to the safe haven. I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl not long later.

I was happy to be with my friends, my family. Safe at last from wicked.