Newt- Belive me

Light chatter as people worked hummed around the glade. The sky was clear of clouds, and endless ocean of blue. It was a peaceful day.

I took a sharp Intake of air before slowly releasing the air from my lungs. The sun was blazing down from above and heating the atmosphere. It wasn't common for a hot day in the glade, it usually was and hardly ever rained.

"Bestie who?" I heard Teresa shout.

I turned around to see her, standing with her hands on her hips.

"Oh hello stranger" I smirked.

"So how's things going on over here?" She asked.

"Ok I guess, kind of boring, no patients today"

"How's everything with you and Newt , if you know what I mean" She shoved me elbow.

"Come on Teresa, you don't need to know every single detail of our sex lives, talking of boyfriends, How's Thomas?"

"Well..."

All of a sudden, the greenie alarm erupted, bellowing through the air. I gazed at Teresa who looked at me with the same confused expression. We both ran over to the box along with a number of other gladers. I spotted Newt amongst the crowd, grabbing Teresa's hand to pull her with me.

"Newt why is the box coming back up?" I asked.

"I don't know it's weird, it shouldn't be"

When the box stopped, he opened the doors and jumped inside.

"Newt what is it?" Alby asked.

"It's- it's another girl" He shouted back up.

The commotion of boys started again, just like they had with me and Teresa, itching to get a glance at her. Considering both me and Teresa were taken by Thomas and Newt, the boys all wanted to get to her.

"Everybody calm down!" Alby shouted " give her some space"

Newt brought her out and I got a good look at her. She was unbelievably gorgeous. Golden locks of blonde hair, falling in waves a little past her shoulders. Big, bright blue eyes sparkling under the sunlight. Probably around sixteen or seventeen. She looked a little nervous, I mean I'm not surprised, I was.

"Everyone go back to work" Alby ordered.

The boys huffed and groaned before reluctantly going back to their work, still sneaking some glances of her when they could.

"Y/n, Teresa I think we should leave her with you, you know, she might feel more comfortable" Alby said.

"Sure" Teresa said.

Alby and Newt left us alone with the girl and we stood silent. Unsure how to explain to her what was going on.

"Uh hi" I said.

"Why don't I remember anything?" She asked.

"None of us do, only our names" Teresa told her " we all came up the box like you"

"I'm Y/n and that's Teresa"

" I think my name is... Sage" She said.

"Oh ok well hi Sage"

"Just to make you aware" Teresa said " Me and Thomas are kind of dating, and Y/n and Newt are dating, so if you want to go for anyone, they are off limits"

"Oh ok" She nodded.

We showed her around the glade and explained as much as we knew to her. She seemed like a pretty nice girl, she was a bit shy at first but quickly warmed up to us. Avoiding majority of the boys though, She would only really talk to us which made sense because she probably felt more comfortable around the girls.