Benny- game on

I stood in our little apartment making two cups of coffie. The streets were busy today. I mean it wasn't like It was always busy but today it was especially busy. You could hear the traffic from a mile away, cars rumbling across the roads.

I felt a presence walk up behind me them wrap there arms around my waist. He place his head on my shoulder, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"Morning Benny" I said.

"Hmmm" he hummed.

As I continued making the coffie he moved off from me.

"I got lots of work today sugar" he said " so don't bother me"

He smacked my behind before walking away from me making me jump a little. I retaliated and smacked him back.

"Hey!" He complained.

"You did it first" I said.

"Come here you little shit" he said.

He started dragging me away from the bench and I wriggled in his arms trying to get out of his grasp.

"No!no!Benny!" I giggled.

He spun me around and planted a soft  kiss on my lips.

"Ok now I really have to work" he said sitting down at the table.

I finished the coffie,putting one infront of benny and one for me. I sat down on our excuse of a sofa and read my book. After a while I noticed Benny taking occasional glances toward me.

"Benny focus on your work" I said.

"How am I supposed to focus on my work when you're sitting there basically naked?"

That's when I realised I hadn't got dressed this morning. I was sitting in some pajama shorts and a lose top that showed a lot of my cleavage. I stood up and walked to our room to get something on. I picked out some Jeans and a black t-shirt. When I finished getting dressed I sat back down and continued to read. About an hour past and I had gotten a little bored so I decided to get a snack. I went to our small kitchen and picked up an apple.I grabbed a knife and started slicing it.

I once again felt Benny behind me. He kissed my neck.

"Benny" I warned.

"What?"

"Work"

He huffed and sat back down at the table crossing his arms and pouting like a little kid.

"Benny you have work and you're never going to get it done if you keep distracting yourself" I said.

Another hour passed and I was doing some laundry to pass some time. I noticed Benny pacing around room back and forth.

"Benny..." I started.

"Fuck it" he said.

He crashed his lips into mine and I sunk into the feeling completely. My arms found their way to his chest as we made out.

I was lying in bed, annoyed with myself. Every time! Then an idea sprung into my head.

"Benny" I said.

He opened his eyes to look at me.

"Yes"

"I want to make a bet with you"

He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Umm, ok?" He said.

"I bet you can't resist the urge to have s#x with me for as long as I can"

"Oh really?" He said playfully "game on"

"Ok then here are the rules" I said " you can't touch the other person sexually or you're out and no s#x"

"Ok and what if I win?"

"If you win what would you want?"

"S#x whenever I want" he said

"Ok, and if I win you have to take me out to dinner and I get to dom for a week"

"Deal"

"Deal"

I laid my head back down on his chest  and fell asleep.

                             A/n

Who do you think would give in first?