Benny- Fragile- Part 3

I woke up the next morning alone. It was unknown to me where Adam was, probably out drinking somewhere. I groaned, unable to the find the motivation to get out of bed
But I knew I would have to eventually because I had to play a game. So I dragged myself out of bed to get ready.

I saw in the mirror, around my neck a bruise. Makeup wouldn't be able to hide that. So I grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around my neck carefully to the cover the wound. No one could see it, they would ask questions and I didn't want anyone finding out what happened.

I played against a man who was supposedly very good and hard to beat but he lost to me within the first forty five minutes. When I finished my game I looked around to see if I could find Adam but he was no where to be found. In the building at least. I has checked the bathroom, our room, the bar, all the floors but he wasnt anywhere. He probably spent the whole night in some pub. I sighed and gave up looking for him, he would come back when he wanted to.

"Heya" I heard a friendly voice say.

I heard around to see Benny, smiling. In his coat and hat like usual. His black T tucked into his black jeans, which were held up with a belt. Gold chains hung down from his neck, glistening when the light hit them. His rings slipped onto his fingers which he fiddled with from time to time. His knife secured to his hip, I never knew what he always carried it around for.

"Hi Benny" I smiled.

"What you doing?"

"I was looking for Adam but I can't find him" I sighed.

"Oh"

"It's fine he'll come back eventually"

"So, guess it's between me and you then"

"What?"

"For the championship" he laughed.

"Oh!" I exclaimed "I almost forgot about that"

"How could you forget? That's what we're here for aren't we?"

"Yeah, I've just had a lot on my mind right now, that's all"

I folded ny arms looking down.

"Oh, here, you've got a little something there" he said.

He pulled something from my hair, then brushed it back behind my ear. I looked up at him as he did making strong eye contact. His hand still hovering around my cheek as if he wanted to hold it.

"Mhm" someone coughed.

I looked to see Adam standing there and fear rushed through me making a shiver creep down my spine. Benny retracted his hand awkwardly.

"Y/n" Adam said " we need to talk"

"Yeah ok, bye"

"Bye" Benny said.

I walked next to Adam up to the hotel room, feeling the tension rise at every step. I knew what was coming next. I could run away, I had the chance but it would only make things worse. I remembered the time I had tried to run away once. He caught me and locked down in the basement for a week.

He motioned for me to go inside the room so I did, and he followed after me locking the door.

"How many fucking times do I have to say it for you to understand!" He barked.

"I'm sorry"

He brought his hand to my cheek again, inflicting pain across my face. He grabbed a rough hold of me and forcefully pushed me onto the bed. Grabbing my wrists and tying them to the headboard tightly. I'm pretty sure he tied them tight enough to cut my circulation off.