Benny- The Affair -part 2

I walked back into my room, where Harry was already putting his jacket on ready to leave.

"There you are! Come on we have to go" He said.

"I'm coming"

We met up with the others, when Benny joined he smirked at me but I looked away from him. I didn't want Harry finding out. We all went down to the matches and played our games. I won mine, so did Beth and Benny, but Townes and Harry lost.

Harry was really annoyed about it and wouldn't stop complaining to me about it.

"If he hadn't took my bishop I would have won I'm telling you now" He said.

"Yes Harry, you told me five times already" I said.

"I mean, Come on, he wasn't even prepared for it he looked hungover"

I sighed, nothing could be worse than listening to Harry blubber on after he lost a game. Harry was by far the weakest player out of all of us, but he was to blind to see it himself.

I spotted Benny in the corner, watching me. He winked and bit lip, looking me up and down. I raised ny eyebrows at him and he motioned his head for me to follow before he started walking away.

"Oh Harry" I turned to him " It's terrible!"

"It is isn't it?"

"Yes" I agreed "but I remember Jolene wanted me to help her with her hair, so I have to go now"

"Ok, well, be back soon" he said.

I hurried to catch up with Benny, following behind him, walking into the toilets. When I walked in shut the door, he smirked at me, and walked so close to me I could feel his breath on my neck. He reached down, locking the door before lunging at my neck.

"I'm surprised Harry didn't notice the little mark I left on you" He muttered between kisses.

"He hardly notices anything about me"

"Hmmm I do princess"

"I know you do"

"Well, I need you to sort out this for me" He motioned to his pants.

"How long have you..."

"Since I saw you" He smirked " And remembered that not to long ago you were moaning under me in my bed"

"Is that really enough to get you hard"

"To right it is, you caused it darling, you sort it"

I slowly knelt down onto my knees, him watching me every second, not looking away. I worked at a frustratingly sluggish pace, zipping down his pants very slowly. His eyes watched me carefully, begging for touch. I took his dick, lightly pumping a few times with my hands.

"Come on darling" He complained " Get it over- FUCK!"

He moaned loudly as I took all of him in my mouth, his hand automatically grabbing my hair,the other hand pressing on the wall for support.

I moved back on forth as quickly as possible earning a lot of moans from him.

"Uhhh darling" He groaned " Uhhh"

He struggled not to buck into my mouth because he didn't want to hurt me, but I could tell he wanted to, so instead I went faster, using my hand on whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"darling, fuck! uhhhh"

I felt him twitch and shiver as he hit his high.

"UHHH FUCK!"

I quickly swallowed everything, zipping up his pants and standing up to unlock the door, but he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"We're not finished darling"

He lifted me up and placed me on the sink by the mirror. Quickly undoing my bottom half of my clothes and unzipping his pants again. Before I could even say anything, he pushed inside me.

"Uhhh Benny!" I moaned.

I bit my lip to stop myself from making too much noise.

"Come on baby" He smirked " I want you to scream"

"But what if someone..."

"That's the point, I want everyone to know who's fucking you, make that fucking dick of boyfriend if yours jealous"

He slammed into me harshly, hitting every spot he knew so well.

"Uhhh Benny" I moaned.

"Come on darling you can do better than that"

He picked up his pace, desperate for release and trying to get me louder, even if I was resisting.

"Fuck Benny!"

"You can do louder than that"

He hirt my G- spot aggressively, jerking his hips powerfully.I felt my orgasm creep up on me, making my legs shake.

"Come on scream for me baby"

He pressed little circles on my clit, forcing me over the edge.

"UHHH BENNY!"

"That's better" He smirked.

He started slowing down before pulling out of me, letting me collapse on his shoulder. He quickly grabbed a hold of me so I wouldn't fall.

"Hey, careful" He chuckled "you ok?"

"Yeah, I need to go" I hope down.

"Already?"

"I'm sorry Benny"

"Could you come into my room tonight?" He asked.

"I don't have the energy"

"No, not for that" He said " Just to, cuddle, it's lonely sleeping without you"

"Aww Benny" I smiled " You get lonely without me?"

"No-I just- it's" He blushed.

"Are you blushing?" I teased.

"No!"

"It's cute Benny, Harry doesn't blush around me"

"Yeah, well, you're going to see him"

"I'm sorry, you know I can't stay for long, I wish I could"

" You don't have long left you know, until the tournament ends"

"Yeah I know, I'm going to do it I promise"

I kissed his cheek, before leaving and heading back to Harry.