Newt- F*ck boys

I was lying on my bed, fiddling with the little wooden calving Chuck gave me. Teresa was talking away about Thomas while she changed. I let her borrow some of my clothes after Minho pushed her into the pond.

"And then, he had the audacity to-Y/n you've lost me haven't you?" She said.

"Huh?" I sat up " You were talking about Thomas right?"

"Yeah, he's been such an asshole lately" She sat down next to me " Newt's so nice to you, he's literally never a dick to you"

"We have our moments, who said relationships were supposed to be easy anyway?"

"Well, I suppose we should go to the bonfire before someone comes to see why we're missing"

We got up, and headed out into the glade to the bonfire. Bonfires only happened when a new greenie arrived, so it was pretty exciting when it happened. But today, neither of us could care less. Teresa was pissed at Thomas, and I was tired of Alby badgering on at me about not doing enough work. It isn't exactly my fault I was on my period with excruciating cramps! I wasn't going to tell him that,Like he would understand anyway. Half the boys here probably don't know what one is anyway.

We headed over to where a lot of people were gathered around laughing and whistling. Curious, we went over to see what everyone was making a fuss about.

As soon as I realised what was going on, my eyes widened and my heart dropped into my stomach.

Thomas and Newt, making out like their lives depended on it.

I could sense Teresa had the same reaction as me. She too, was as shocked as I was.

"Time!" Gally shouted.

They both pulled away, out of breath, then Thomas turned to see us and nudged Newt's arm, making him see us too.

"Teresa! Y/n!" They both jumped up.

"It's not what you're thinking-" Thomas started.

"What the fuck do you think we're thinking?!" Teresa squealed in anger.

"Look it's not-" Newt started.

"Oh shut It, we don't want to hear your pathetic excuses" I interrupted.

"Do you think I enjoy making you upset?" He asked.

"Seemed like you enjoyed shoving your tounge down Thomas's throat!"

"Come on, this is stupid" Thomas laughed.

"Fuck you!" Teresa spat, then she glanced at me before Looking between the two boys again " You know what fuck boys"

She grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips. Rather than resisting, I kissed back, smirking a little when it thought of what their faces looked like. After a good thirty seconds of kissing, we both pulled away.

Both of them looked like they had just been slapped in the face. Jaws wide open.

"What the fuck?" They said in unison.

"Come on Teresa, if the boys want to fuck around, we'll just go have our own fun" I grabbed her hand walking off.

A/n: Hiiiii! I hope you're all doing ok. I've been working on my spelling, it's not my strongest aspect of writing but I'm working on it. This book is starting to get full, I don't think I have much room left but I'll let you guys know when it is. Have a nice day everyone!