Benny- sister's boyfriend

I rolled around in the safe cover of my bedsheets. Grabbing some clothes from the floor I put some underwear and a button up shirt that just covered them. I stepped onto the cool wood floor, barefoot, and lazily made my way downstairs.

I opened the fridge to look for something to eat but it was bare.

"BETH!" I shouted.

I heard a loud thump then multiple curses.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU SHOUTING FOR!"

I squealed when I saw Benny on the stairs. No shirt just Jeans.

"BETH!"

"WHAT!"

Beth stomped down the stairs looking rather annoyed. Her Auburn hair that fell to her shoulders messy. She only wore a t-shirt.

"Why the hell is your boyfriend standing half naked on our staircase?"  I asked " actually, no don't answer that I don't want to know. We have no food and it was your turn to do the shopping run!"

"I forgot!" She said.

"Yeah now I have to do it!"

"It's not a big deal Y/n I'll do it next time!"

"Yeah well it runs out a lot quicker considering he is practically living here half the time" I complained.

"Just hurry up and get on with it" said Beth dragging Benny upstairs.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and shouted at the top of my lungs.

"AND I ALSO DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU TWO FUCKING CONSTANTLY IT'S  GROSS!"

I left the house to get the shopping. I quickly paid for the food and went back to my car. Starting the engine. I drive back home and as soon as I got in I put everything away.

"It would be very much appreciated if you didn't scream first thing in the morning" I heard.

I turned around to see Benny ( fully dressed this time) standing against a wall.

"I figured it would be something you're used to hearing with Beth"

He laughed.

"No seriously she is really loud I can't sleep at night please shut her up, plus it's kind of gross hearing you RAIL my sister"

"I can't help that sweetheart" he smirked.

"And also don't call me that"

"Ok, sugar"

I turned to look at him with a peircing look.

"Ok!ok!" He said.

"Where is Beth?" I asked.

"She went out"

"Oh" I huffed.

"Why are so disappointed?"

"I was kind of hoping she couldn't walk so I could tease her"

He chuckled.

"I like how you got the humour of the family"

"Touche" I said

"Hey were do you go everyday? I mean you're not here most nights" he asked

"Out"

"Out where?"

"Out somewhere and it's none of your business"

He walked closer to me until our noses almost touched.

"I hope you're not out parting with other men because I don't think your sister would be very happy about that" he said.

"My sister, or you?"

Beth burst through the doors.

"I'm back!" She said "Benny baby!"

She went up to him and pecked him on the lips.

"Come on let's go" she dragged him upstairs.

For fucks sakes not again! I swear to god do they do anything besides Fuck!

                              A/n

I was thinking about writing more parts to this and making it into like a little series, what do yall think?