Benny- little Watts (requested)

I woke up to a knot in my stomach. I felt really... weird. Like I was going to... I leaped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet until I couldn't anymore.

"Y/n?" I heard "are you ok?"

"Yeah Benny I'm fine"

I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet before walking out. I saw Benny leaning against the bedroom door frame.

"Did you just throw up?" He asked.

"Yes" I said " you probably gave me food poisoning from that chicken you cooked last night, trust me, you're never cooking again"

He chuckled.

"Ok but wouldn't that mean I would be throwing up too?" He said.

"A stomach bug then" I shrugged.

"Ok well go back to bed then, I'll be at my chess board" he said.

" I feel fine" I said " I have to go to the shops to get a card for my mum anyway, it's her birthday tomorow" I said.

"If you say so"

He sat down at the table and started moving peices around. I went into our bedroom and picked some stuff out to wear. I picked out a little yellow dress and some flat shoes. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my small handbag containing my... purse? My purse wasn't in my handbag? That's when I remembered I had put it in the bed side table draw. I stepped over to the bed side table and opened the little draw. There was my purse! I noticed something else in the draw. It was a little notebook that I used to track my period.

Wait a second. My period. It had been a while since my last one, it must be due very soon. I grabbed the book from the door and flicked through the pages until I reached today's date. My period was supposed to arrive on the 1st of June. But today is the 21st of June? My period was late by three weeks.

I put the book back and stood there for a little bit. Maybe it was just a coincidence? I mean it's normal for cycles to be late sometimes, right? But three weeks is a long time. I shrugged it off and left the apartment.

It was a glorious day, the sun was bright and warming the city. There was lots of people out today, I can't say I was surprised, it was a really nice day. Benny probably should have come with me instead of staying inside. I entered the usual shop I always go to and I went down to the isle with the cards. I grabbed a card and walked down to the till but stopped at one isle.I saw a row of pregnancy tests.

I don't think I need one, do I? Then realisation came across me. I threw up this morning and my period is late. What if I am pregnant! I quickly grabbed a box and went to the till. I paid for my stuff and headed for the door when I bumped into someone.

"Y/n!" Said Beth.

I quickly hid the box behind my back, I didn't want her to assume anything until I could actually confirm i was pregnant. After all, what if I'm not? Beth was a close friend of mine, we met at one of Benny's tournaments and we became quite close.

"Beth" I said " what are you doing here?"

"I need some milk I'm all out" she said " what are you doing here?"

"Umm... It's my mums birthday tomorrow" I said.

"Oh really? Tell her I said happy birthday" she said.

" I will"

"So how's things with Benny going?"

"Oh it's great, we're good"

" such a lovely man I could only dream of having a husband as nice as him, you're lucky"

"Yes, well I have to go" I said.

" ok bye!" She waved.

I hurried out of the shop and went straight home. Luckily Benny was in out room so I had time. I went straight to the bathroom, locking the door. I quickly took out one of the tests(peed on it) and put it on the sink. I had to wait 2 minutes. Those 2 minutes felt like hours, but eventually they passed. I took the test in my hand to see two red lines.

I was pregnant!

How was I going to tell Benny?

I shoved the used pregnancy test in pocket and put the other one in the sink cuboard. I left the toilet just as Benny walked out of the bedroom.

"Y/n your back" he smiled.

He kissed my cheek and went to make a cup of coffie.

"So did you get something for your mum then?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Are you ok darling?" He looked concerned " you look a little pale"

"It's probably just the heat" I reassured.

He nodded and went back to his work. The whole day passed and I still hadn't told Benny. I wasn't sure how he would react. It was about 9 ' O ' clock at night and we were sitting on the sofa. Benny went to go get a glass of water and I took the opportunity to tell him.

"Benny" I said.

"Mhm" he hummed.

"I have something to tell you"

"Ok"

"It's pretty serious so you need to promise you won't freak out"

His eyes went wide.

"Are you sick!" He asked " are you ok? Are you going to die?"

"No Benny I'm not dying!"

"Are you going to leave me?" He sniffed.

"No I'm not leaving you either!"

"Then what is it?"

I took a big breath and released it.

"Benny, I'm pregnant"

He froze on the spot, his eyebrows raised in surprised.

"You... you're... you're" he said

I didn't say anything else, I just waited for him to say something.

But he didn't.

He ran foward and took me into a hug .

"This is the happiest time of my life!" He said.

"Wait, your ok with it?" I asked.

" ok with it?" He looked at me " I'm fucking ecstatic! We're having a little Watts!"

I giggled. I felt so relieved.

He leaned down and kissed my stomach.

"Hi baby Watts" he said.

"Benny!" I laughed " I haven't even got a bump yet"

He stood back up and kissed me.

"Thankyou, for being the best wife ever" he said " I love you"

"I love you too Benny"