Newt-The Bra- part 2

A/n : The DR message thing was so popular!I got so many notifications! Honestly it made me so happy when you said how good it made you feel 🥺 I'm happy I could help and I'm so grateful for you all. Good luck with shifting xxx.

Freshly ground coffie infested the air with its smell. A low hum of people talking almost sent me to sleep. I sat at a little table in a cafe, waiting. She said she would be here soon.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" I squealed.

Jumping from my chair I looked to see Teresa dying of laughter.

"Very funny" I rolled my eyes sitting back down.

"Did you order..."

"Vanilla hot chocolate with two sugars, one pump of chocolate sauce and whipped cream with more chocolate sauce drizzled on top"

"You know me too well" she laughed.

"So how's everything at home?"

"All good,you"

"Fine I suppose"

"I want to see it!"

"It's just a little one bedroom apartment"

"I still want to see"

"Ok, ok fine"

We walked the short distance to the apartment building and walked in to the lift. Pressing my floor, we waited for the lift to move us up. When the lift stopped, we walked out to my door.

"Who is that?" She whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and scoffed.

"My neighbour"

"He's cute"

"He's a bra stealer"

"A what?" She seems shocked.

"Yes, he stole my bra"

"Oh hello love"

I held ny breath in frustration. Please don't come over, oh god he is!

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Teresa" she held out her hand but he didn't take it.

"So" he faced me "would you..."

"No" I grabbed Teresa's hand and took her into my apartment.

"That was rude" she said.

"He's a dick"

"A cute dick"

"I don't want anything to do with him"

Teresa left, and I laid in my bed, pillows squashed up against my ears to drown out the god awful noise blasting through the walls. Fed up, I got up and stormed out of my house. Walking up to his door, I violently knocked, hurting my hand in the process.

"Oh hello" he answered

"Would you mind turning the music down? It's 1 in the morning and I have work tomorow"

"I love this song, I might just have to play it again" he smirked.

"For gods sake Newt just turn it off!"

"While you're here" he leaned on the door phrame " I have something of yours"

"Yes I'm aware that you have posssion of my bra"

"Oh that too" he grinned.

"Wait what? Hold on, what else do you have?"

He picked up something from where I couldn't see, It was my bra but he also held up my matching pair of underwear.

"How did you get those!" I shouted.

"Stole them"

"Give them back!"

"Finders keepers"

"No you're a perv and a thief! You have no use for my underwear now give them back!"

"Ooo but I'd so love to keep them" he smirked.

"They're mine!"

"Not anymore"

He shut the door and the music got louder. I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed. I was going to talk to the landlord to see if I could have an apartment on a different floor. Away from him.