Newt- Shy

Newts pov :

This font is Newts thoughts btw just so you know xx

I sat with Thomas and Minho eating ny sandwitch. Well, I wasn't really eating it, it was more like nibbling at it every five minutes. Minho was rambling on about his hair gel, something about someone messing with it? I wasn't to sure because I wasn't listening. I was watching her.

Her adorable little smile as she laughed at something Frypan said to her. Wearing her iconic black T and Jeans that were way to big for her, but it was adorable. I adored her gorgeous Y/hc hair, it curled around her, falling over shoulders. She sat on the grass talking to Frypan and Gally, hugging her knees.

Thomas clicked his fingers infront of my face making my flinch.

"Earth to Newt!" He said.

"You were staring at her again, weren't you?" Said Minho smirking.

"I..no..I wasn't!" I defended myself.

"Oh come on just go over and talk to her!" Said Thomas " that's what normal guys do, not stalking her from a safe distance"

"I can't talk to her" I frowned.

"Why the shuck not?" Asked Minho.

"I just can't" I sighed " I don't know what happens I get my words all mixed up and I can't seem to speak properly. I can hardly manage to form a word never mind a sentence. And then my heart starts racing and I panick and then I run away"

"Oooo I know what's wrong with Newtie boy!" Thomas cooed.

"What?" I asked suspicious.

"He's in loooove!"

"Shut up!" I shoved Thomas off his chair.

He hit the ground with a thump and Minho started laughing at him.

"You are see!" Said Minho " you're getting defensive!"

"So what if I am!" I said " it's hopeless I can't even talk to her"

"Yes you can just talk to her how you're talking to us right now!" Said Thomas.

"It's not like that with her I get all...flustered"

Thomas and Minho then gave eachother THE LOOK.

"What are you planning?" I asked suspicious.

"Oh nothing" Minho smirked.

"Hey I think I need something to drink" Thomas smirked.

"Let's go" smirked Minho.

What are those shanks up to.

We all went to get Thomas a drink when Minho shoved me hard. I fell straight into someone. Not just anyone. Y/n!

"Oh... I... sorry!" I said.

"It's ok accidents happen" she smiled.

I sae Minho and Thomas standing behind her, motioning to me. I had no idea what they were trying to tell me.

Thomas mouthed 'talk to her'

I looked back at Y/n.

"Umm..."

"Are you ok Newt?" She asked.

Thomas and Minho made hearts with there hands, trying to tell me what to say.

"I...um... fuck... I... I love you... wait no!" I said.

Thomas and Minho slapped their heads and cringed.