Benny- The affair

A/n: Smut!

Y/n pov:

I sat down at breakfast with Townes, Harry,Beth, Benny and Jolene. We were at a chess competition, of course Jolene wasn't playing she was only accompanying and supporting. I felt Harry's hand rest on my leg and draw circles on my thigh, I shivered a little at the touch. I'd been with Harry for a while, he asked me out a few months ago at a chess tournament and I said I'd give it a go. Of course I never expected it to last as long as it did. I never even liked Harry, he didn't really pay much attention to me and everyone knew it. The only time he would actually give me any attention was when he was horny. I had tried to break up with him multiple times but Harry would plead for me to stay, so being the push over I was, I went back to him. So I kind of just stuck with him and got used to it.

But I had an eye for another. Benny Watts. I've liked him for as long as I could remember. It seemed strange to date Harry when I like Benny. To be honest I'm not completely sure why I dated Harry, maybe it was to get Benny's attention, I don't know. But who wouldn't want attention from Benny Watts? He was hot, sweet and extremely dominating. I almost dropped in in presence.

Harry would get easily jealous too, because we would often sneak in flirty comments in our conversations. I always reassured him that we were just playing around and it calmed him down a bit.

"He was an absolute dick" Beth complained " trying to exchange queens!"

"A hot dick" Jolene sipped her tea.

"Jolene!" Beth warned " The first one was better looking than him!"

"He was good looking!"

"He really wasn't" I said.

"See!" Beth said, folding her arms " Y/n gets me, she has a good taste in men"

"She sure does" Benny winked.

"We better hurry up, we don't have too long until our next matches" Harry said.

After we finished breakfast we headed back to our rooms to get ready for our tornaments. Harry immediately hit at the chess board, starting a game so I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Beth said she would help me with chess tactics"

"Be back at least five minutes before the tournament"

I nodded and quickly left. Of course I wasn't actually going to see Beth. I knocked on his door and he instantly opened it. His skinny, black jeans hugging his legs and held up with his belt. His chest bare with gold chains dangling down his neck. Hair tossled and messy as always. It was as if he was waiting for me.

"Took you long enough princess" He smiled, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

As soon as he shut the door he slammed me against it. I liked him being a little rougher on me, it was so much different to Harry. I couldn't even get off once with Harry, but Benny always made sure I did. He started kissing and biting at my neck, that was enough to get me moaning already.

"I missed you darling" he muttered.

"Uhh I missed you too Benny"

"Why do you keep wasting your time with that moron when you could just be with me?"

"You know I can't, not right now Benny, I promise I'll do it soon"

"You better darling, now how long do we have?"

"Fifteen minutes" I said, looking directly into his eyes biting my lip.

"That's long enough" He smirked.

He picked me up in one swift movement and lowered me onto the bed. Crawling on top of me and kissing me passionately. He slipped of my top, then my jeans, than removed my bra and underwear slowly, until I was completely exposed to him.

"Now what should I do with you? He smirked " I could eat you out until your legs shake?or I could just pin you down and fuck you senseless. What do you think princess?"

"Anything, just make it quick" I told him.

"Alright"

He slowly pushed into me, stretching my insides.

"Uhh Benny!"

As he got faster and faster we got sweaty and lost in our moans. I wished I was his. I wished I would be able to do this whenever I wanted, without having to sneak around and hide.

"Urghhh darling!"

He sped up, hitting ny G- spot repeatedly, something Harry never seemed to do. My hands dug into his back as I tried to keep my volume down as low as possible.

"BENNY FUCK UHH!" I moaned as my high quickly rushed through me.

"UGHHH!"He groaned.

He collapsed on top of me and I wriggled from under him, getting my clothes back on.

"Where you going?" He asked panting.

"Harry wants me back, I'll see you soon"

"You better"

"Don't worry about it"

"Sorry" he crawled up behind me wrapping his arms around me " I can't help getting a little jealous when I see him all over my darling, can I?"

"Well you can't say anything"

"I know, when are you going to break up with him Y/n?"

"I don't know, soon" I shrugged.

"You said that last time"

"Look Benny, it's not that I don't want to, I want to be with you it's just difficult being the one to call it off and he always finds a way to drag me back"

"I know it's hard but you've been saying this for the past three months Y/n you have to do it now"

"Now?"

"If you don't break up with him by the end of the tournament, then I'm not doing this anymore"

"Ok, fine"

I got up to leave.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I gave him a quick kiss before leaving, walking down the hotel hall way to my own room. As I did,spraying my perfume all over,shaking my hair and reapplying my lipstick to conceal my secret hook up with Benny. I pulled out my pocket mirror to check how I looked, just as I did when I left.

I smirked, sneaking around was a little more fun to me than it probably should be.