Newt- F*ck boys- Part 2

A/n: You guys rly liked this so here's a part 2. I wasn't sure who you guys wanted to end up with so I kind of left it on an either side thing... so...

I woke up in bed, Teresa's arms wrapping around my torso. The sun was just starting to rise above the maze walls, creating an orangey tint in the sky. I pulled the covers further around my naked body and turned to see Teresa. She was sleeping calmly. I didn't think anyone could sleep prettier, I didn't want to imagine what I looked like sleeping.

She opened her big blue eyes to look at me and smiled.

"Good morning"

"Morning"

"Did you hear all the racket last night?" She asked.

"What racket?"

"Thomas and Newt? Your hut is right next to ours, it seemed that they decided to spend the night together since we hogged my hut"

"You mean they?"

"Yep, noisy thing Newt is isn't he?"

"I never noticed" I said sarcastically.

"So, what now?"

"I don't know"

She gave me a little peck on the lips, but I grabbed her neck and forced her to kiss me again for longer.

"Y/n, what are we doing?" She sat up, holding the covers up to hide her naked body " We have boyfriends"

"Boyfriends that cheated on us, with eachother" I sat up, doing the same.

"I know but I'm pretty sure that kiss was a dare"

"They slept together"

"After we did first"

"Teresa, what we just did, we can't take that back so we need to decide what we're doing"

"Decide what?" She got out of bed to start getting dressed.

"If we're going back to our boyfriends or-"

"Or? What's the other option?"

"We, stay together"

"You mean like, we date instead?"

"Yeah"

"I like you Y/n, I really do, but I need a little time to think about it"

"Ok, well, let's just get ready for breakfast"