Benny- Without trust, we are nothing- part 4

"That's...it can't be... this isn't possible I just saw you leave!"

"That wasn't me baby" tears fell from his warm eyes.

Those eyes, I loved them so dearly. I felt tears swelling up in mine.

"I'm confused, what's going on!"

"Hey it's ok just relax" he cooed.

"If you're here then... who was that?"

"My brother George, my twin brother"

"You have a fucking twin brother and you didn't tell me!"

"Look, we never got along and I didn't want to stay in contact with him so I just didn't tell you" he said.

"Why, what are doing in the basement?" I questioned "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!"

"Baby calm down"

"CALM DOWN!CALM DOWN!"

"Shhh look I'll tell you what I know but you need to listen"

"How long has he been, pretending to be you?"

"A few months, since the last tornament we went to, in january"

"January! That was five months ago" I cried.

"Look, George and I were never close as kids. I was always the chess genius kid who went to competitions and won. But George he was never good at school, he wasn't really good at anything. He got quite jealous of me over the years, he wanted everything I had. He became not so nice of a person and when I moved out I decided to cut contact with him"

"Wait so how is he here now?" I asked.

" a few weeks before the competition you last saw me at, he found me, said he wanted to catch up. He said he'd changed and just wanted to see how I was doing and all that. So I agreed and we met up at a little cafe. I told him about you and how we were planning to move In together and all that. He got, weird about you. He wanted to know more about you. It got to a point where it wasn't just curiosity it was an obsession. He was obsessed with you. He wanted to meet you in person but I said no and told him he should stop seeing me"

"But he didn't listen?"

"No" he frowned " he didn't. When we went to that tornament, I finished my game and went back to the hotel room. He was there. I told him to get out but he hit me with something and I blacked out. The next thing I knew, i woke up here in the basement, chained up. He would occasionally come down to give me food and water so I wouldn't starve and die"

"Why would he do that?"

"Because he wanted you to himself. He wanted to be with you, he was jealous of me he always has been. Ever since we were kids he's always been the least favourite. So he got me back by taking the one thing that ment the most to me. You. He took you from me"

" I don't get it" I said " why didn't he kill you, if he was pretending to be you, why didn't he kill you?"

"Because he wanted payback. To torture me"

"How?"

"I could hear everything down here. He wanted me to listen to you calling my name and laughing with him and loving him. He wanted me to suffer"

"Oh my god you've been down here for five months" I choaked " I could hear you down here but, he wouldn't tell me what it was, he wouldn't let me come down here. I need to get you out of here!"

"No!no!stop!" He stopped me.

"What?why not?"

"He can't find out you know, he'll hurt you"

"Benny I don't give a shit! I've spent the past five months thinking that was you!"

"Y/n you don't get it!" He snapped " he's a psychopath! He will fucking kill you! Leave me, I'm not going anywhere. If he finds you..." he stopped.

"What?"

I turned around, to see him standing right infront if me. Sweat formed in the surface of my skin and my breathing picked up its pace.

"Y/n what are you doing here. I told you not to come down here"

"You lying piece of shit!" I spat " let him go!"

He grabbed a hold of me neck and pushed me into the concrete wall. Pain spread down my back instantly.

"NO! STOP IT! YOU'LL HURT HER!" Benny thrashed in his chair.

George thumbled in his pocket and pulled out a little blue pill.

"Open wide" he grinned.

I clenged my jaw shut as he grabbed my face trying to pry my mouth open.

"NO!DON'T SWALLOW IT!" Benny yelled.

I tried as hard as I could but he forced my mouth open shoving the pill into my mouth. He pinched my nose forcing me to swallow it.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!"

My vision blurred and my legs became jelly, I collapsed to the ground and saw George's blurry figure looming over me. I felt his breath next to my ear as he spoke in a maniac-like voice.

"Without trust, we are nothing baby. We are going to spend the rest of our lives together, just you wait"

Then everything went black.